Larry Dixon gone from Alan Johnson Racing (2 Viewers)

Totally different animal.

Well in the sense you're right. Evan fronted a shell company to cover up using taxpayer money to fund the race cars. It wasn't going to last forever which is why he suddenly pulled out.

The sheik is a rich kid using his play money to fund the race cars. As long as the dollars keep flowing from the natural gas reserves in he should have no issues.

It would seem like it. I also don't get the disliking towards Al Anabi with young Samuel... Oh, wait I do - He doesn't like many countries outside his own. At least people like AJ have an open mind. All the best to both parties. Going to be an interesting off season.

Hey now. If this was for example a UK operation, I would have no problems. There are reasons I will not root for an arab-owned team. And I won't say any here because people will just say I'm being racial (Which is dumb in itself as "arab" isn't even a race).

It's been proven that you're a racist "Young Samuel", just look at your past comments on rice burners......:D

Last edited:
Well in the sense you're right. Evan fronted a shell company to cover up using taxpayer money to fund the race cars. It wasn't going to last forever which is why he suddenly pulled out.

The sheik is a rich kid using his play money to fund the race cars. As long as the dollars keep flowing from the natural gas reserves in he should have no issues.

Hey now. If this was for example a UK operation, I would have no problems. There are reasons I will not root for an arab-owned team. And I won't say any here because people will just say I'm being racial (Which is dumb in itself as "arab" isn't even a race).

You are Polish, not Jewish?

Just take a breath guys, all will be made public once the details are worked out. If you were ML or AJ would you issue a release stating that "This is what we are hoping to put together for next year." or "These are the deals we are working on at this time." Of course you wouldn't, you will wait until the deal is done, then announce it. When the deal is done they will announce it.

Alan

Just take a breath guys, all will be made public once the details are worked out. If you were ML or AJ would you issue a release stating that "This is what we are hoping to put together for next year." or "These are the deals we are working on at this time." Of course you wouldn't, you will wait until the deal is done, then announce it. When the deal is done they will announce it.

Alan

Does that mean we cant talk about it???

I do find this post a little odd considering you have acknowledged your foreign heritage a few posts later.

Whilst you have the right to not support teams I find it a little uncomfortable you do so because of there so called oil money and nationality.

What Al-Anabi has done for drag racing over the last few years is nothing short of impressive. Fielding 2 nitro cars per season to helping push the envelope in Pro Modified is nothing to criticise them for.

Without Al-Anabi we would not of seen Dixon in a competitive car for much longer due to Don closing shop the following season. We have a lot for them to be thankful for and my personal highlight of there time in the NHRA was giving Del that championship he deserved for his dedication to the sport we all love.

I think in the current climate you should be grateful for any nitro teams out there fighting for glory, whether they are from USA, Canada, UAE, Qatar, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, UK or even the rumoured Funny Car team from Nepal heading your way.

For the record Sam, I have passed on one our your video blogs to my friend Miss Marsh...

Yea but in all defense are you gonna start a new thread for every topic from a thread that gives you a related idea? It for sure cuts down on the amount of threads.

If every diversion was a valid point and something that could be discussed, maybe it's worth it. But most often, it's a lot of bickering and fighting about stuff that is ultimately useless, especially relative to the thread.

If every diversion was a valid point and something that could be discussed, maybe it's worth it. But most often, it's a lot of bickering and fighting about stuff that is ultimately useless, especially relative to the thread.

You know this site well lol

Alan

our money @ the gate is good, but our enthusiasm is not?
ever wonder who will be drafted in sports? you know, those espn shows
with high ratings because everyone spends a lot of time guessing at who
will take who?, followed by a 3 hour live show with the actual draft.

no different here alan - we are passionate fans and enjoy
spending a little time speculating on next year's players; although probably
not as much time as certain website employees making phone calls trying
to find facts & rumors so they can report them to us, which i appreciate
very much

Last edited:
But in the end you'll more than likely get blamed for it anyways..................:D

LOL

our money @ the gate is good, but our enthusiasm is not?
ever wonder who will be drafted in sports? you know, those espn shows
with high ratings because everyone spends a lot of time guessing at who
will take who?, followed by a 3 hour live show with the actual draft.

no different here alan - we are passionate fans and enjoy
spending a little time speculating on next year's players; although probably
not as much time as certain website employees making phone calls trying
to find facts & rumores so they can report them to us, which i appreciate
very much

Just like football, there's silly season really all year round.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back