Dixon will drive for Johnson!! (1 Viewer)

ok the Agent has had about 7 different people driving this car in the last 2 weeks.....i'll wait for the real word

...It would be intresting to know how many $$$ it actually takes to ease the pain of a tobacco company...:p

...congrats to Dixon on reelin' in the "big one"! ;)

ok the Agent has had about 7 different people driving this car in the last 2 weeks.....i'll wait for the real word

...and thats why we luv the agent...think how boring life would be without him...:p .....the 7 other drivers were listed as "rumored"...;)

The only thing that gives this any degree of credibility is the fact that Snake hired another driver. Other than that, this Agent dude has credibility ZERO!!!

I think I'll just wait for an official announcement, whoever the driver will be. Thank you please!!! :rolleyes:

In the old days prior to tuning Tony Alan was my favorite team owner and/or tuner and Larry is probably my favorite diver-to-driver in T/F. I consider this a match made in drag race heaven. I wish them the best of luck as well as Snake with Spencer at the wheel.

i hope its true, because with all of the wins larry already has and 2 championships, now driving for alan, larry will crush all of tonys records! larry is a class act and a great driver.

i hope its true, because with all of the wins larry already has and 2 championships, now driving for alan, larry will crush all of tonys records! larry is a class act and a great driver.

Larry and Tony are both class acts and both are great drivers

they are the to best in the class

mike

I think that the "Agent" is hedging bets. If he claims that everyone is going to be the driver then when the driver is named he will claim to be the first with the news. Unless the new driver turns out to be Bob Frey!:D

Alan

I think that the "Agent" is hedging bets. If he claims that everyone is going to be the driver then when the driver is named he will claim to be the first with the news. Unless the new driver turns out to be Bob Frey!:D

Alan

That is too funny....:D

Just me, but I think that it would take much more than money to lure Jr. away from Snake's....

BTW, Alan, did you find my sunglasses in Vegas????:p You and Al Tucci did an outstanding job!

Someone "stirring the pot?" Again!!!!............Larry will be in Snakes car...if not......Larry should PAY Snake for everything Larry has been given........its Priceless!!! Driving for someone of that nature,its like Garlits saying "Hey drive my car!!" but with a budget.

Jerry,

Larry wasn't "given" anything. He has earned all he has. And LD and Snake are not family, they have a business relationship. It has been a good relationship for both parties, but that doesn't mean it will last forever.

Alan

P.S. I contacted Larry this AM and he says nothing has changed at this point.

Thanks for the update, Alan! I for one am hoping Larry stays with Snake until he decides to become a car owner himself (I seem to recall LD expressing that desire a couple years back).

My money (what little I have) is on TJ.

Someone "stirring the pot?" Again!!!!............Larry will be in Snakes car...if not......Larry should PAY Snake for everything Larry has been given........its Priceless!!! Driving for someone of that nature,its like Garlits saying "Hey drive my car!!" but with a budget.

I think DP gained just as much from Dixon as Dixon did working for him. Dixon doesnt "owe" him anything IMO.

I think DP gained just as much from Dixon as Dixon did working for him. Dixon doesnt "owe" him anything IMO.

Hmmmm.. Historical figure in all of motor sports. Could have retired and walked away no less of a legend than he is now. Had World Championships already in his pocket. What's your logic that Snake gained "as much"? :confused:
Nobody "owes" anybody anything- it worked out for all parties involved.

Jerry,

Larry wasn't "given" anything. He has earned all he has. And LD and Snake are not family, they have a business relationship. It has been a good relationship for both parties, but that doesn't mean it will last forever.

Alan

P.S. I contacted Larry this AM and he says nothing has changed at this point.

Can't argue with that!
My gut feeling is the one with the deepest pocket will get the prize!
Larry has always been my favorite T/F driver and what can you say about Alan by the end of his career he will probably own every single record there is.
When Alan was a Sportsman tuner I thought watch out if he goes pro and I'm not disapointed one bit.
I hope this match happens because I like them both very much and will love it when Larry passes Tony Schumacher in all the records when all is said and done!
I'm sure the Shieks pockets are taking a hit with the economy in the state it's in and oil at record lows.;)

Yes, Larry started from the ground up with Snake...I remember in the late 80's when Snakes shop was in the San Fernando Valley, I drove by the day after Thanksgiving (had to get out of the house with the in-laws), and as I drove down the alley kinda behind where the shop was there was Larry working on the car for next year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back