TJ driving for AJ (1 Viewer)

If it's true, it will be good to see TJ back in a quality ride and have a better than average chance of fighting for the championship. I have been a fan of his for years. Way back to the Mopar dragster.:cool::cool: I am kind of partial though, since I worked for Hogan on Melanie's car.

I'll believe that when it's officially announced.

With the following discalimer, it sounds like a bunch of Maters wrote it!:D "but to be very honest this latest rumor comes from a much more reliable and usually well-informed source than the Kalitta rumor"

I think the agent is just going to put up new drivers every few hours just so somewhere down the road they can say they were right. :rolleyes:

If it is true, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Does the other half--Melanie--have a ride next year?

I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope. I hope.
:)

That would be cool! Even though Phil Burkart would be my choice, TJ sure has paid his dues and I would like to see him get a championship caliber ride.

I predicted this 3 months ago. Well maybe it was 2 months ago. Uh.. no... it was a few weeks ago. Well.. uh.... really.... I'm lying. I just wanted to say I predicted something when I know I didn't so I could be a true Mater FORGIVE ME

i wish the beautiful black TJ/KB/Monster funny car was touring
again next year...........always like to see TJ in a quality ride.

You know....Timmah has been quiet all of a sudden. Has he been seen getting sized up at Hadman's shop by chance?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back