International presence to fill Winter National Field?? (1 Viewer)

I'm wondering why Terry Haddock just happens to have an NHRA spec ready top fueler sitting is his garage. I don't remember him ever running TF before. Was he planning on racing NHRA TF this year and couldn't find a sponser?

I'm wondering why Terry Haddock just happens to have an NHRA spec ready top fueler sitting is his garage. I don't remember him ever running TF before. Was he planning on racing NHRA TF this year and couldn't find a sponser?

Terry ran TF at Vegas 2 last year. Also did double duties ar Rockingham with the TF and FC.

Mike

Terry has what looks to be the ex-Scotty Cannon/Evan Knoll car, and yes he did run Vegas 2 last year.

Panic over ,with andy carter and urs racing at pomona , and maybe lex joon, the field may well be full

Last edited:
Since the car Scott Weis ran in '06 is deemed illegal, how many more Chassis' are useless? Imagine how many cars could help out the low car counts but can't?

In another thread, I said that would be a perfect way for the NHRA to give back to the sport. With the $5M "profit" on the books, they could provide the funding necessary to make a number of otherwise illegal cars eligible(& safe) ........

i've got it!!........nhra's new marketing strategy.
the int'l. presence at the winters can only mean one thing..........
speed will be in kph; more than likely someone breaking the 500kph barrier.
banner headline to read.....drag racers speed to 500 at winternationals!!

;).....it IS a catchy number though.

Joe; I read Eurodragster everyday, go back about 10 days in their news section for update. Wayne sent pics from Houston with the new paint job, saying it'll be ready for testing here, then Pomona.

Hope the Andersen Bros. come along with Andy Carter!

Bob

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back