NHRA Vs ADRL.... (1 Viewer)

At some point there will have to be a class action suit against NHRA to prevent them from sanctioning race tracks, allowing them only to sanction NHRA events.

A track should be free to run NHRA events and IHRA events. Each sanctioning only their own events.

This is nothing new, last year in sport compact racing NHRA dropped the hammer on all tracks that weren't "NHRA". NOPI fought to keep their biggest event at MIR, MD (IHRA) so in return NHRA made the race a sportsman only, non points race and did not allow the pro level classes to race. Pissed off a ton of fans who showed up and half the show was missing.

At some point there will have to be a class action suit against NHRA to prevent them from sanctioning race tracks, allowing them only to sanction NHRA events.

A track should be free to run NHRA events and IHRA events. Each sanctioning only their own events.

These was a time when K&K had the insurance thing locked, but that is no longer the case.
When any business goes into partnership with another business, stipulations are are made by each and recorded on a binding agreement, a contract. Anybody who has ever run a business knows this all too well.

I don't know for sure but I do think NHRA makes contract stipulations regarding how the track is to be used with the track ownership and management knowing fully well what the stipulations are.

To bring a class action lawsuit would be ridiculous since the track was not coerced into an agreement with NHRA and the stipulations were probably spelled quite clearly or every NHRA sanctioned could do whatever they wanted to without any legal ramification from NHRA.

I would never go to a race that was 1/8 mile only. To boring.

Let's just say that if the ADRL ever came to Palm Beach, I'd go in a heartbeat. I love pro mods and those outlaw 10.5's.

Sometimes it's not about the length of the racing surface, it's the quality of the show.

You're missing half the quality at a 1/8 mile. other than that I would like to see those cars run . I like to watch anything faster than me... in the quarter.

I would never go to a race that was 1/8 mile only. To boring.

Tony, I used to think the same thing aswell. And I'll be honest, I didnt like the IHRA top fuelers and funny cars at 1/8th mile. But pro mod and 10.5 are different. I promise you if you go to an ADRL event, you will have an awesome time and not be bored at all. There isint another race on this planet thats non stop and action packed as a ADRL race.

ADRL flinched..... NHRA wins again..... END OF STORY!

Come on now.. you know the NHRA was going to win no matter what.... they were going to fight this til the end of time.. till they got the win.....

Think about it... if for some reason HRP left the NHRA fold... went on with out the NHRA as was a profitable succesfull facility running outlaw events mostly.. and the ADRL... it would have made a ton of the sancationed tracks for the NHRA and the IHRA question what the sanctioning was needed for.... and could have done serious damage to the HRA's bottom line...

just think about it .....

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back