All NHRA Employees get a 10% Paycut (1 Viewer)

.. they cut pay.....

But..... they rasied the cost of membership.. suposedly...they rasied the cost for the spot next to the teams for hospitaility....suposedly... they rasied the cost to have an inflateable in the tv/interview area.....

i like the idea the one bank exec had ... his job only paid $1 a year till things turned around.....why not the top brass at the NHRA?..

Billy

This is just another case of "Monkey see, Monkey do". With many large corporations following Yellow/Roadway Corporation's lead. They went to the Union and told everyone they needed to take a 10% paycut to keep the doors open, and the Union did it, and nobody walked, so all these other CEO's saw that and said, " Wow, 10% across the board, and no labor uprising? I'll try that too!!"
My Company, also in the transportation industry, announced it for all Salaried employees about 3 weeks ago, and I figure they are going to go after us hourly guys at some point.

Hell I lost 100% of my salary. I would have been more then agreeable to a 10% cut.
I dont get to make the choices though, times are tough. The Obama overnight fix is still in the making :rolleyes:. I really dont consider this news, I consider this life.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back