Is Knoll done? (1 Viewer)

George.....a well wrote piece and that is what some of us here are saying about the situation....BTW...Disney filed bankruptcy three times before Disneyland was ever built...and never laid off/fired anyone during those tough years...

I wonder if any of these "handshake contracts" are in writing? Look @ it this way,if Evan was the only one who knew what the deal was,how could anybody else take over in his absence? I don't know what the real story is and don't have a real opinion either way.Even if Evan decided he's had enough sponsoring teams,that's his business. He's done a lot for the sport and I know the Torco teams are down about this ,but life will go on and hopefully drag racing will too. Have any of you looked around and seen the current situation our financial institutions are in?, the outlook is very grim. Major banks being bailed out by China,Japan and others,the stock market in a downward spiral,gas prices through the roof and will go higher. I'll be honest,I just hope our country survives,not just the Torco teams.

George.....a well wrote piece and that is what some of us here are saying about the situation..

I second that, in fact very well written. I've dealt with over a Billion dollars in contracts during my career including a government over throw ,and the Asian currency collapse.
I also was not paid in full by "rich guys" for running their race cars. Evan might be a great guy to many grandstand warmers on this board, but to to a hand full of racer/businessmen he is called something indifferent.

The question on the top of this thread is " Is Knoll done?" my question is when is thread going to be done. My god talk about beating a dead horse.

time to bring out that dead horse graphic...

This one?

Rosie.jpg

I just read Burk's Blast over on DRO, and I think he wrote a great piece. Everyone needs to chill, and be thankful for what Evan Knoll has done over the last several years. It almost doesn't matter what the real reason for him sitting out is, I just can't believe this guy would take any action that would hurt anyone if he could help it. Whether the number is 20, or 30 or 50 Million that he has spent over the last few years, we all know he wasn't getting any return on it. Everyone involved in this sport know what it means to "have the needle in the arm", and Evan obviously has it worse than anyone. If he never sponsors another car, think of what he could have done with that money to enhance his future, instead he just did what all of us joke about doing if we ever win the lottery or if we were Bill Gates. Even if his participation is never close to what it once was, I hope he is healthy enough in the future to spend time at the races just for the fun of it.

LOL, HELL NO I am not done!!!!!! Wow i just got back from the hospital and heard some things and started reading here i have not saw much of this before i signed in here. But i can say one thing i will have a "one time statment" comming soon on here and a press release. PS. I am not broke or hurting for money!!! So some of you want a bee hide behind the key board OPERATORS is going to get the Evans 101 BASIC!!!!!!!!! SCHOOLS IN!!!!!!!! Thanks for everyones support except for a few jerks that have no clue about LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! Evan Knoll. PSS. I really should not waist my time on this crap but hang on!!!!!!!!!!!

Kick A$$ Homeboy!! Glad to hear your back from the Hospital and hope your health is well! Yes, Health and Family outweigh pretty much everything in life. I've always followed everything in my life by following the Three "F"'s in life....

1) FAITH
2) FAMILY
3) FRIENDS

With I have faith that God will provide me with the strenght to get thru lifes toughest obsticals I always come ahead....

When I understand that My Family means more to me than my own life, and that they follow God....My Family comes out ahead....

When I understand that my relationship with my friends is strong, that they will support me thru all of lifes journies....then all is well!

Evan, you have done a lot for our sport, and I understand the need to put your health ahead of anything. I hope you get back on track soon!....and thanks for posting here.....

Timmah

TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH FIRST EVAN.

To hell with all those people who cast Judgement and speculate.

I look forward to reading your press Release.

WELCOME BACK TO YOUR HOME IN MICHIGAN and NO MORE HOSPITAL FOOD!!!!!

:D

Nancy

LOL, HELL NO I am not done!!!!!! Wow i just got back from the hospital and heard some things and started reading here i have not saw much of this before i signed in here. But i can say one thing i will have a "one time statment" comming soon on here and a press release. PS. I am not broke or hurting for money!!! So some of you want a bee hide behind the key board OPERATORS is going to get the Evans 101 BASIC!!!!!!!!! SCHOOLS IN!!!!!!!! Thanks for everyones support except for a few jerks that have no clue about LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! Evan Knoll. PSS. I really should not waist my time on this crap but hang on!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to bounce back Evan! Great to hear from you and keep up the fight....MOST of us are behind you 100%

Welcome home =) you were very missed. The ones that matter know the type of person you are and that's all that matters. Just get better and then I can play bartender again. Miss ya.

Mr. Knoll, thanks for posting. I read this entire thread and finally a big smile came to my face, when i saw your name on pg. 13. I hope your health returns and may God continue to bless you,, thanks for all you do !, Tony

I'm not a Beatles guy, but this line rings appropriate right now...

"Instant Karma's gonna get you,
Gonna slap you right in the face."

Welcome home, Evan!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back