Welcome to the bigs!!! (1 Viewer)

so which team will jesse harris be going to?

I would bet out of the Evan Knoll camp, alongside Millican.

As far as Tasca in a Ford, wasn't there a rumor about Pedregon Bros. switching over to Ford? If so, kind of interesting Tasca was testing in Cruz's car.

I would bet out of the Evan Knoll camp, alongside Millican.

As far as Tasca in a Ford, wasn't there a rumor about Pedregon Bros. switching over to Ford? If so, kind of interesting Tasca was testing in Cruz's car.

i heard Toyota not ford, but that doesnt make sense with Tasca getting on board.

and for Jesse.....i would venture that she gets JR Todds seat at the old Tuttle car

Where's Steve O ????

What happened with Steve Torrence and Torco ???
I thought he was in line for a Top Fuel ride !:eek::(

and bob tasca with presumably the only nitro mustang
outside of JFR???

I don't mean to de-rail here, but I thought Force had trademark rights to the mustang body that prevented anyone else from running it. This was part of the deal with Ford during the R&D program.....I'm probably wrong about this, but I thought I read/heard it somewhere.....:confused:

Last edited:
I don't mean to de-rail here, but I thought Force had trademark rights to the mustang body that prevented anyone else from running it. This was part of the deal with Ford during the R&D program.....I'm probably wrong about this, but I thought I read/heard it somewhere.....:confused:

My understanding is that Tasca supplies the Force camp bodies (pays for them). That's some pretty good bargaining material right there if he does want to run one.

If it's any validation for what Joe said, I've met Jessie in person and she is sweet and truly a beautiful girl. Sometimes drivers are picked based on marketability not on overall skill (not to say Jessie isn't going to be able to drive). A hot blond driving your car is going to get you more fans lined up to your trailer (not to mention easier to get funding) than any male driver (other than the John Force).

Last edited:
Sam,

He's hinted at Troxel's old ride. There was also mention all the way back at Indy that Bradshaw was going to the Tuttle camp. :confused: ? Yep!

I would bet JR joins Lucas in Troxel's ride, and wasn't Knoll looking at buying Tuttle's equipment? If he buys that out, or chooses to sponsor the team again, Jessie hops in that seat.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back