Ashley Force Out? (1 Viewer)

Sigh.......we all just got our chains yanked by JRF's PR machine in Brainerd and now lookee here-another pile 'o poo thrown up in the air to attract the ESPN's lazy reporters to his pit at Indy.

I sure hope Wilk or Beckman (hell even Bode) b-slaps JFR's holy roller crusade and I hope ESPN interviews one them while they do it.

Sigh.......we all just got our chains yanked by JRF's PR machine in Brainerd and now lookee here-another pile 'o poo thrown up in the air to attract the ESPN's lazy reporters to his pit at Indy.

I sure hope Wilk or Beckman (hell even Bode) b-slaps JFR's holy roller crusade and I hope ESPN interviews one them while they do it.

I certainly don't believe the JFR PR Machine leaked this story....nor did they want to before the Indy... that is.... if it's true....:cool::cool::cool:

I certainly don't believe the JFR PR Machine leaked this story....nor did they want to before the Indy... that is.... if it's true....:cool::cool::cool:

Well... "You can't always get what you want" ;) to quote Mick and the boys.

Learned a very long time ago if you want to blow a future opportunity, lose a sponsor, float a tidbit (true or not), or even get a message to the Pope, just tell one or two folks usually grazing in the pits and it will be on the wire in less time than it takes to get a cell connection.

See old real big phone sponsorship debacle and how one slip blew the deal for everyone and the sport.

Race Team Information Management Plan handbook first sentence reads "Three people can keep a secret if two are dead".

When are her contracts up with Ford/Castrol/Brand Source? It may not be as simple as her wanting to walk away when compaines have invested, and are going to invest millions of dollars in you ...

While our contracts weren't nearly on the same scope as the Castrol/Force contracts, there are 'outs' for medical purposes including accidents and pregnancy. With Neff on the drivers sideline he may be a ready made emergency driver should the need arrive.

Its an intresting scenario either way...

Well... "You can't always get what you want" ;) to quote Mick and the boys.

Learned a very long time ago if you want to blow a future opportunity, lose a sponsor, float a tidbit (true or not), or even get a message to the Pope, just tell one or two folks usually grazing in the pits and it will be on the wire in less time than it takes to get a cell connection.

See old real big phone sponsorship debacle and how one slip blew the deal for everyone and the sport.

Race Team Information Management Plan handbook first sentence reads "Three people can keep a secret if two are dead".

So true Mr. Jim....

I wonder what the 'leaker' was drinking that night? ;)

I read somewhere some time ago, Courtney wanted to race Top Fuel. I guess that was wrong.

Whenever the day comes that Ashley steps away from the car, she won't be stepping away from JFRI. She appears to be the heir apparent and I can see her taking that organization farther than her dad has done. I wouldn't be surprised to see "Force Racing" in Indy cars, moto-x, off road/rally cars, and boat racing.

Last edited:
Whenever the day comes that Ashley steps away from the car, she won't be stepping away from JFRI. She appears to be the heir apparent and I can see her taking that organization farther than her dad has done. I wouldn't be surprised to see "Force Racing" in Indy cars, moto-x, off road/rally cars, and boat racing.

2nd generation businesses that succeed fall somewhere
only around the 30% mark; i think only 10% for 3rd generation.
best wishes to all who try; i'm aware of a few that have flourished
with 2nd generation leadership.

I'll bet that Adria has something to say about who will take over, she's ONLY the CFO, and John's first daughter.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back