Ashley Force Out? (1 Viewer)

I have no insider knowledge but, it's not an outlandish rumor at all.

I feel sorry for young women like Ashley, Melanie, or Angelle. There's a limited window and an enormous committment to have or not have kids.

I remember watching a segment on a regular ESPN show with John and Princess last year where she did express that she might step out of the drivers seat and start a family with Danny within a few years. Once Courtney gets in the seat, AOL should do another one of those "hottest female athlete" polls. I'm sure Courtney would score even more votes than Ashley.

Not outlandish even considering the source. Maybe not next year but I would think this would happen soon

just enough info to insure large crowds @ jfr in 2 weeks :rolleyes:
jim g. - very well said.

Not outlandish even considering the source. Maybe not next year but I would think this would happen soon

She is still young, that's why I think it's out there. If this was 5 years from now, I think it would be more believable. Time will tell how this one pans out.

I truely belive that her reaction time issues have worn on her and then after losing they way she did last race you could tell she was emotionally frustrated. Maybe this would be a good reason for her to take a step back and maybe get a nother run at it after a small time away from the seat?

I think it's a little overboard to put this rumor out there given the personal nature of it unless you have some ironclad knowledge. And I give the man behind the scenes the benefit of the doubt. There are a lot of things up for grabs in the media and internet regarding drivers, cars, and crew chiefs...I just don't feel this is one of them. A big lean to TMZ NHRA if you ask me.

Still asking myself why I'm so punchy on this topic. Heck, I hope every Force car red lights in Round 1 :) .

Where does it say that Tim?

Joe:

I'm playing around..mixing it up...

Look at the second post down about Frank Hawley getting into Pro Mods at the school.... who does Frank Hawley also work for...Roger Burgess.... who does Mel Troxy currently drive for??? Roger Burgess... Who sponsors Mel?? In-N-Out..

just having fun with a rumor.... I have no inside info on this matter at all

Every newlywed woman goes through the "when are you having a baby" speculation... it's fun times, I tell you, but probably more so if you're a celebrity on any level like Ashley Force Hood is now.
Ashley's 27. She'll be 28 in November. I know that biological clock really started ticking for me the closer I got to 30.
Who knows? I wonder if Ashley and Danny even know when they want to start a family.
Whatever they decide, I wish them well. Being a mom is the best thing I've ever done. And even with a demanding job like driving in the NHRA with travel and the like, I'm sure she could balance both. :)

One thing we do know, the Force family is a never ending source of discussion and speculation for us around here. Heh.

Has anybody stopped to consider that maybe she "Ashley" just doesn't want to do this anymore???

I mean, we all know she was appointed "The Next Big Thing" by JFR, the Media, and ESPECIALLY THE FANS.... maybe it's not her cup of tea? Maybe starting a family has NOTHING to do with this? Maybe she just is ready to quit?

If this is true, I wish her the best of luck in building a life outside the JFR world. If this is true, I wish we didn't have to talk about it during the countdown...(IT WILL BE A DISTRACTION)

When are her contracts up with Ford/Castrol/Brand Source? It may not be as simple as her wanting to walk away when compaines have invested, and are going to invest millions of dollars in you ...

Jeeej, people. Other than a post by Agent X, (ALWAYS a reliable source, right??? Yeah. Sure.) I haven't seen ANYTHING that says Ashley is quitting.

Man, at this rate, you people will have her announcing a due date of August 31st.

Jeeej, people. Other than a post by Agent X, (ALWAYS a reliable source, right??? Yeah. Sure.) I haven't seen ANYTHING that says Ashley is quitting.

Man, at this rate, you people will have her announcing a due date of August 31st.

Here here! I agree nothing in the article states a desire to step away from the seat.
It sounds just like prep training for a fourth funny car.
I think if she chose to step out of the seat she would still be associated with JFR why would she want to leave the family business as it seems to be implied. The job market isn’t what it use to be that's for sure.
I'm glade I'm out of that rat race!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back