Replacement for Gary Scelzi?? (1 Viewer)

Wow pretty cool!
I've seen her racing the nostalgia eliminator class out here.

Her and Mendy are vvvvvery easy on the eyes......

Leah Pruitt was here in Albuq. Last year with her Altered, she ran a career best at the time of a 7.15. Oh Yes....she is Very Easy on the Eyes! But......I was told whoever does get that Gig must bring some $$$ to the table.

I took a pic of her with the car, who can I email it too to post it???

There you go Joe.

pruitt.jpg

i wouldnt put it past don to put a very good looking girl in a funny car. another jab at jfr. but if im a betting man ill still put my money on j.r todd driving the oakley car.

Don's very smart - a counter to Ashley Force. IF she is the replacement for Scelzi, she'll be a fan favorite in no time. Plus if she can drive one of those fuel alterds than she'll have no trouble driving a flopper!

I still say it should be me but she's would be a very good second choice :)

Don's very smart - a counter to Ashley Force. IF she is the replacement for Scelzi, she'll be a fan favorite in no time. Plus if she can drive one of those fuel alterds than she'll have no trouble driving a flopper!

smart or a dig? or he cant let anyone 1 up him with anything? ;)

taken from Leah's myspace:

"Ive got big dreams to race NHRA Nitro Funny Car"

this seems like one cool chick, the kind you can sit down and have a beer with.

She's been racing for more than half her life, and a total babe, Shoe would look like a marketing genius on this one. It would really be cool if Dickies Girl would step up with her.

From her web site: Leah Pruett Racing

leahpruettkv6.jpg

I guess if Oakley remains as sponsor, she would not have to bring alot of $, just looks and skill. I know PS is different, but EE hasn't landed the big sponsor, and I think she has proven she can drive a PS car.

So many of you don't get it. It's not about whether you can drive the car, it's about what can you sell. Look at the publicity that Ashley Force has gotten. Look at where you see her. Even I was suprized last week when I was Mustang shopping, that Ashley is the back cover of the Mustang brochure.

I don't know Leah, and I'm certainly not making any judgements, but finding someone who can drive the MOPAR Oakley Dodge isn't the issue. It's finding someone who can attempt to fill Gary's shoes. That is a MUCH bigger standard to meet. Anyone remember earlier this year in Las Vegas? The track was honoring Ken Black at "The Night of Champions" John Force was the featured speaker at a dinner that was $500.00 a plate. John asked to be excused, coming on the heels of Eric's (RIP) accident and the team skipping Houston. LVMS Ask Gary Scelzi if he would fill in, he did and was the star of the show. How many drivers could do that?

Do you know why MATCO Loves Whit? It's because he sells tools. And he is an incredible spokesman for the company. Winning races is a bonus, but he gets paid for selling tools.

They will find someone to drive Gary's old car, but no one will EVER replace Gary.

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back