MOPAR pulls pro stock sponsorship from DSR (1 Viewer)

I think Richie is in the loop alright. He's got all the skills of a champion it's just that he's slipped out from under the umbrella. If J&J still have Mopar money he'd be a perfect fit.
I meant he didn't appear to be in the rumor loop..since he didn't mention all this in his blog. Sorry for the mislead.

He mentions it in Scoop's latest..posted in the NHRA's list of top stories.

I meant he didn't appear to be in the rumor loop..since he didn't mention all this in his blog. Sorry for the mislead.

He mentions it in Scoop's latest..posted in the NHRA's list of top stories.

Dave, I knew exactly what you meant. It's a shame the man holding the umbrella didn't let him in on his secret before the rumor mill let it hit the street. Kinda made it look like Richie was the last to know and I, for one, believe that to be inappropriate. I'd love to see him start winning elsewhere.

I doubt Ritchie was out of the loop, his blog may have been written before the posting date. PR must be delicate with issues like this, it ain't easy.

It's a shame the man holding the umbrella didn't let him in on his secret before the rumor mill let it hit the street. Kinda made it look like Richie was the last to know and I, for one, believe that to be inappropriate.

Bobby,

How do you know that Don kept the news from Richie? Unless you have some facts to support your statement, I will tend to believe Ian's theory that the blog was written before Don found out. Remember, your perception is not always reality. I hope Don is able to find some sponsorship dollars to keep Richie racing.

Bobby,

How do you know that Don kept the news from Richie? Unless you have some facts to support your statement, I will tend to believe Ian's theory that the blog was written before Don found out. Remember, your perception is not always reality. I hope Don is able to find some sponsorship dollars to keep Richie racing.

Thanks Paul...couldn't have said it better. Don should be respected for all the dollars he's brought to the sport and all the personal resources he's poured in to establishing his teams. Noone has ever done it bigger that The Shoe.

That said...let's keep our fingers crossed for Richie...

Thanks Paul...couldn't have said it better. Don should be respected for all the dollars he's brought to the sport and all the personal resources he's poured in to establishing his teams. Noone has ever done it bigger that The Shoe.

That said...let's keep our fingers crossed for Richie...

ok enough is enough >

I am a Super Stock Racer and my expenses are the same as everyones a pro or not .

travel,motels, fuel, entry fees insurance fees, food costs .get the picture now if you are a pro or not all expenses are the same agree or???>

except the race car. now I don;t have a major sponsor so I am going to work harder to "Fund: my own race car expenses. Why don't the pros fund their own expenes like everyone else or just not race Your call

Shrinking umbrella syndrome?

23240004.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back