Neff Leaving Force for AJR and T. Smith to JFR?? (1 Viewer)

Zippy has made it clear he wants to drive ... If the Sheikh funds the car and AJ gives him the parts and the support, it could be intriguing enough for Zippy to jump ship.

the only reason Todd smith did any good with Beckman was Tobler and Todd O.'s help....... look at this year.... NO WINS..... he won't last at Force!

Gee, seems like just yesterday Zippy left DSR for JFR so he could drive... I think what he does not want to do is Tune And Drive at the same time...

yeah, I'd believe this...

d'kid
(kinda wondering how different my life would have been if I'd told Marty yes over lunch back in mid-78 about a job):confused:

These moves wouldn't surprise me at all.

I am curious why nothing has been said about the top 10 dragster team that were all given their walking papers at the end of the Pomona race, including the driver.

Is Don Schumacher going to fund Spencer Massey next year? My understanding was the funding was for this year only.

These moves wouldn't surprise me at all.

I am curious why nothing has been said about the top 10 dragster team that were all given their walking papers at the end of the Pomona race, including the driver.

Now ya can't just drop them lil bit of info and run :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back