The Latest from "The Agent" (1 Viewer)

How many people think JFR will have one just top fuel car? As he gets sponsors he will add teams to match DSR

Come on guys does anybody really think this was a case of Dixon being replaced for a "fresh young face"? We'll probably never know, and we don't need to, but as has been posted elsewhere, it could be as simple as a relationship going south.

From Al-Anabi press release, December 14, 2011:

“Khalid alBalooshi has been a star within the Al-Anabi Racing organization for many years,” said Alan Johnson Racing team owner and Al-Anabi Racing team manager Johnson. “We at Alan Johnson Racing welcome him to our Top Fuel team with great excitement. Balooshi is a true competitor that has made the commitment to race Top Fuel and compete at the level of excellence we expect at Al-Anabi and AJR. Though Balooshi is a Top Fuel rookie, he has extensive drag racing experience, and we look forward to watching him learn to compete at the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series level.

When we started this team, we said that one of our goals was to promote international drag racing awareness, specifically in the nation of Qatar. Now we have a driver who has won a championship in Qatar competing in the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series. Balooshi driving the Al-Anabi Top Fuel car will further that goal while galvanizing the reality that drag racing is becoming an international motorsport that appeals to many different cultures throughout the world.”

Thanks Tony, I wonder how long its gonna take to replace AJ. ;)

According to John, "I hope Dixon finds something but I haven't even spoken to him."

Text from Hight three days ago, "I can assure you there's absolutely there's a zero percent chance this has happened."

Not saying this won't happen with Force, but for now, the champ is saying he hasn't had the first conversation about this.

So they don't let John in on this stuff early on. When he sees Dixon hanging around the shop he will ask Bernie, and they will fill him in.

Fresh Young Face !!! LOL

Come on guys does anybody really think this was a case of Dixon being replaced for a "fresh young face"? We'll probably never know, and we don't need to, but as has been posted elsewhere, it could be as simple as a relationship going south.

Balooshimug-235x300.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back