Medlen no longer at DSR (1 Viewer)

Where is Tony Shortall working now? Seems to me
he did a good job replacing Venebles/Elliott when they
left T-Ped before Brainerd 2009.

Interesting... If this is true, maybe the 2nd time around for Tim and Kim will last longer then the first time with DSR.

Last edited:
Interesting... If this is true, maybe the 2nd time around for Tim and Kim will last longer then the first time with DSR.

He was never at DSR. He tuned Bazemore under Etchells Not DSR and if I am right from 1999 to mid 2000 when he went to Bernstein and Terry Manzer took over. As stated that was before Bazemore joined DSR and Beard tuned him. Bottom line, Richards and DSR were never together.

Where is chuck worsham working at. I can't remember, but I almost thought he was with a team this year.

He was never at DSR. He tuned Bazemore under Etchells Not DSR and if I am right from 1999 to mid 2000 when he went to Bernstein and Terry Manzer took over. As stated that was before Bazemore joined DSR and Beard tuned him. Bottom line, Richards and DSR were never together.

You better check your facts buddy. Look back and see who was working for Melanie Troxel when she was driving the Exide top fuel car for DSR IN 2000 and get back to me.

Last edited:
I hope Medlin lands on both feet somewhere solid. would be nice to see him back with Tony P. Seems some driver / crew chiefs just seem to click and others just don't. . As for Tim and Kim returning. . .shweet! I think the fuel classes need some more contending teams to shake things up. Hagan was a fresh face in the fight last year, now just throw in a couple more teams and it could get real interesting.

You better check your facts buddy. Look back and see who was working for Melanie Troxel when she was driving the Exide top fuel car for DSR IN 2000 and get back to me.

I'm sorry you win sir, I was under the impression Todd Smith tuned that team since the start but he did take over.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back