Manzo Cut? (1 Viewer)

I've always wondered why the "agent" doesn't just pick up the phone and call Frank and ask him? A well placed source? Wouldn't Frank be the best source?

I've always wondered why the "agent" doesn't just pick up the phone and call Frank and ask him? A well placed source? Wouldn't Frank be the best source?

Where's the "like" button :)

The problem, Bill, is that doing that wouldn't be as good a story. The arc would be "rumor, squished, done". Now it's "rumor, speculation, lots of internet forum noise, anguish, etc." and most importantly, lots of hits on DRO.

Untill it is comfirmed by other sources I wouldn't put too much faith in it since it is only on DRO.

On June 2, DRO first reported about Al Anabi problems and a few days later, Matt Smith was dropped. So let's not be in an all-fired hurry to dump on them. They have scooped the other guy several times over the last few years.

Where does is say he lost his TA/FC sponsor???

"Manzo is the latest victim of the payroll cutbacks in the Al-Anabi Pro Mod camps."

Just saying:)

Jeff
Titan Speed Engineering

:::Drag Racing Online::: Agent 1320 - 06/21/11

Just the Pro Mod deal. If I was Frank I would be looking for some sponsorship for next year because my money is on we will see a lot less of Al-Anabi sponsored cars next year. If cash is really tight I wonder how the Alan Johnson is looking. Hopefully Alan received his money this year up front.

Didn't KH purchase Manzo's construction company from him as a part of the deal for him to CC for him?

Not necessarily related to here but somebody needs to put a scoreboard on all the "sources" rights and wrongs in sports media. Of course the source is sometimes a sports writer/reporter's fantasy cause he's a little to scared to put his name on the line.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back