Where does DRO Come up with this stuff- E-Town Gone after 2013 (1 Viewer)

Re: !

Ya never know, there might be something to it. Then again, there might not!

True. Maybe I should start a thread about Competition Plus buying out DRO for pennies and firing all the staff. Maybe there's something too it, maybe not. ;)

Just like hearing about every year that the track is gonna close...

As I said before if NHRA drops RP. NHRA would deserve everything bad to happen to them because they would have officially lost their minds.

I've been going to the Nationals for 20 years ever since the first time in 1992 and I plan to go for the Next 20 years (Provided I'm around at that time)...and then 20 years after that (CERTAINLY Provided I'm Around at that time) ;)

There are other tracks that need much needed improovements before raceway park and they are staying?

Gotta give them this, you've all read the article and are here commenting on it. If eyeballs and tongue-wags are what they are looking for, they have succeeded royally.

All those empty seats that you saw were after the rains came and people just packed up and went home. There were good crowds all weekend.

X2 The crowds were decent all weekend except when the rain was threatening and that sent people running to their cars.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back