The Latest from "The Agent" (1 Viewer)

Brittney??? I thought Courtney was gonna drive the Force TF car.....:confused:

No, it's been in stone Courtney was gonna do the fc thing, Brittney was always the TF JFR Rumor. I could see Dixon coming on to mentor her, but I would think that means he wants to drive as well and have some security. Copart I had a feeling was not just going to leave and Copart (whatever the $$ is from them) with Lucas Oil could fill the void. Makes sense, Can dro get it right? I must admit they are alot better this year compared to others.

Two car TF team with Larry and Brittany driving for JFR? I'd love to see that! :D

We'll see how this one shakes down.

I can't help but feel like this might be pretty solid, and, ultimately, really good news for Dixon. I just can't imagine a guy like him not having a solid future in this sport. He doesn't really deserve to be job hunting.

I didn't know it had been confirmed JFR was going TF racing, and no more than I know, I can reasonably say they wouldn't hire Larry Dixon just to teach one of the Force girls how to drive a fuel dragster....unless they plan on teaching them by having them stand on the starting line and watch Larry do the driving - for 23 races. :)

I posted this on 12/7 in the "Larry Dixon Gone from Alan Johnson Racing" thread. I must be getting kinda psychic. ;)

Registered member said:
Now that this off-season has officially gotten weird ... how about Larry Dixon in that top fuel car in Force's shop? Larry can drive next season, the team develops and gels, Brittany tests on Mondays (like Courtney did this year). Dixon stays out there and buys some time to line up sponsorship/a permanent ride, and Brittany gets brought along for a year the way Papa John likes it done, then she steps into a 100% ready team and ride in '13.

Chris, you could be spot on with Larry driving the car at all the races and Brittney driving on mondays. Maybe that's why John hired DeGennaro and Venables. Also look for TRAXIS as the sponsor on the T/F car.

According to John, "I hope Dixon finds something but I haven't even spoken to him."

Text from Hight three days ago, "I can assure you there's absolutely there's a zero percent chance this has happened."

Not saying this won't happen with Force, but for now, the champ is saying he hasn't had the first conversation about this.

Last edited:
"Another one bites the dust!!!"

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to one and all.

MaC

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back