The Latest from "The Agent" (1 Viewer)

I didn't know it had been confirmed JFR was going TF racing, and no more than I know, I can reasonably say they wouldn't hire Larry Dixon just to teach one of the Force girls how to drive a fuel dragster....unless they plan on teaching them by having them stand on the starting line and watch Larry do the driving - for 23 races. :)

excactly my thoughts ! heck, John could save a few million bucks and just ask one of the other TF drivers, could his daughter hang aroung the team and take notes :p

According to John, "I hope Dixon finds something but I haven't even spoken to him."

Text from Hight three days ago, "I can assure you there's absolutely there's a zero percent chance this has happened."

Not saying this won't happen with Force, but for now, the champ is saying he hasn't had the first conversation about this.

Text from Hight three days ago, "I can assure you there's absolutely there's a zero percent chance this "HAS" happened. YET!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Larry leave Snake and sign with Al Anabi because he wanted long term financial (job) security? I'm not passing judgment, mind you, I'm just wondering why the change of heart at Al Anabi...

I'm not passing judgment, mind you, I'm just wondering why the change of heart at Al Anabi...

Giving one seat to Balooshi is pretty understandable. The deal with Dixon could be similar to what put Cory Mac out of a ride....time for a fresh young horse. Not that I agree with that line of thinking in Dixon's case.

Last edited:
Giving one seat to Balooshi is pretty understandable. The deal with Dixon could be similar to what put Cory Mac out of a ride....time for a fresh young horse. Not that I agree with that line of thinking in Dixon's case.

I can't agree on that one. Dixon's what 41? I would think he would have issues once he started showing age.

I can't agree on that one. Dixon's what 41? I would think he would have issues once he started showing age.

Heck, I STILL consider him AND Del kids!!
oldfart.gif

What's Al Anabi trying to sell besides t-shirts?

The secret is out! Cook is the "source"!

HAHAHA ... I fully admit I made this one up ... I was just trying to connect a long series of dots that would keep Larry in a ride and help Force get his Top Fuel car going for Brittney. If it turns out I was right, then it is just dumb luck. :D

It makes AJR's job easy, you can't really promote this sponsor. What are you gonna do, tell people to drive there cars, use oil? It's all oil money. Win or lose on the track, the sponsor is still selling without even trying.

From Al-Anabi press release, December 14, 2011:

“Khalid alBalooshi has been a star within the Al-Anabi Racing organization for many years,” said Alan Johnson Racing team owner and Al-Anabi Racing team manager Johnson. “We at Alan Johnson Racing welcome him to our Top Fuel team with great excitement. Balooshi is a true competitor that has made the commitment to race Top Fuel and compete at the level of excellence we expect at Al-Anabi and AJR. Though Balooshi is a Top Fuel rookie, he has extensive drag racing experience, and we look forward to watching him learn to compete at the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series level.

When we started this team, we said that one of our goals was to promote international drag racing awareness, specifically in the nation of Qatar. Now we have a driver who has won a championship in Qatar competing in the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series. Balooshi driving the Al-Anabi Top Fuel car will further that goal while galvanizing the reality that drag racing is becoming an international motorsport that appeals to many different cultures throughout the world.”

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back