More Evan Knoll...... (1 Viewer)

Obviously you don't know how to read otherwise, you wouldn't be even questioning it.

This wasn't about me, but, a person in this thread who is quite the hypocrite.

As far as your thoughts on a plea bargin and the government, I couldn't agree more. At some point, his lawyer is going to tell him its time for a plea bargain. Expect it soon.

.......If someone knows how to get to the archives from around the 2004-2006 area, right before the Nitromater moderators and managers; Jim Jannard, etc, changed the site in an effort to lessen the anonymous posts (which was actually a good thing IMHO) you'll see the hypocrite(s) in action--how they felt then and how they feel today. One of them on this very thread. You know who you are. You should come clean.
Here ya' go, knock yourself out!:cool:

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...e=UTF-8&q=evan++torco+site:www.nitromater.com

Obviously you don't know how to read otherwise, you wouldn't be even questioning it.

This wasn't about me, but, a person in this thread who is quite the hypocrite.

As far as your thoughts on a plea bargin and the government, I couldn't agree more. At some point, his lawyer is going to tell him its time for a plea bargain. Expect it soon.

I didn't catch that, sorry.
It usually takes character to spot the lack of it...
99% of the members here were in full support of that guy when he shut off the money hose.

The "get well" thread was the most comical thing I ever read on this site..

Last edited:
I didn't catch that, sorry.
It usually takes character to spot the lack of it...
99% of the members here were in full support of that guy when he shut off the money hose.

The "get well" thread was the most comical thing I ever read on this site..
Well, one thing that I can say George, when you go back and read through those old threads, is that you saw through him from the get go........

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back