Johnny Gray @ DSR? (1 Viewer)

Wonder where son Shane figures into this if true?

Johnny Gray has said he will end up whereever his sponsor wants him to be...and there were some news that they might of wanted him in a nitro FC. Johnny said no matter what happens though, Shane is going to be racing pro stock next yr.

On another note, Ron Capps is starting to get to know just about all the DSR CC's real well over the past year..

I think I read somewhere that his MTS deal wasn't quite a lock for next year yet. I hope they renew and Jack is back out there next year, he has become, IMO, one of the best out there, and I especially enjoy his interviews.

my .02 if j. gray ends up at DSR.

first of all it makes sense - DSR seems receptive to new teams....
DSR provides the means to race very safely and
competitively and also provides a multi-car platform for sponsor's brand.
i do not see this opportunity with other competitive multi car efforts.

someone needs to compete with tasca's Quicklane Tire & Auto Center sponsor in the nitro ranks
his sponsor is not about fords (although it is ford's division); it's about servicing
your auto; right now TBC enjoys an advantage over Quicklane in quantity
of centers; one i'm sure
they'd like to expand upon and see an increase in market share
http://www.noln.net/SubBonus/2010_Tops.pdf
TBC corp. brands Tire Kingdom, NTB and Merchants will do just that; and they
may be expanding west?.......see map Tire Kingdom - Locations in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Georgia and more
our local Ford dealer has shop drawings for their future Quicklane center;
ford is ambitious to expand Quicklane centers

can also see (2) different FC bodies for different TBC brands in different
regions of country

Last edited:
I hope they renew and Jack is back out there next year, he has become, IMO, one of the best out there, and I especially enjoy his interviews.

I totally agree.....Jack is definitely one of my favorites as well! His interviews seem to come very naturally and he is always a true sportsman.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back