Mikres Re-joins Kalitta Team (2 Viewers)

Thanks for the post Patrick; we were talking about this in another thread, too. I'm happy for Glenn. I think that car is going to shock some people this season.

Thanks for the post Patrick; we were talking about this in another thread, too. I'm happy for Glenn. I think that car is going to shock some people this season.

Chris,

I disagree. For it to shock us it would have to do something unexpected... The improved performance that car (and team) showed us late in '06 coupled with the addition of Glenn Mikres should result in a lot more work for the crew between rounds on Sunday and a couple Wally's before the season's over - anything less would be the only way they'd shock me.

He tuned Swiss TF pilot Urs Erbacher to a string of 4.7's at 316 at the Euro Finals here in England.

I hope he left a tune with those guys!

Good luck Glenn.

Hasn't he tuned a lot of Aussie rides too over the years?

He tuned Swiss TF pilot Urs Erbacher to a string of 4.7's at 316 at the Euro Finals here in England.

I hope he left a tune with those guys!

Good luck Glenn.

Hasn't he tuned a lot of Aussie rides too over the years?

Mikres is a 2 time ANDRA TF champ. He has done a lot for the sport in Oz. For memeory Dick Lahaie was supposed to tour one year and was unable to make it and at the thime Glenn was driving for Pisano. He came over, rteally made a good impression and whammo he seemed to be here for 10 years while floating around in the states as well.
He drove for Santo Rapisarda. Is this where the link with Connie comes from as Santo seems to have an affinity for the Kallita cars?

Cheers
Jason

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back