Mike Ashley/Lend America/Cooper Capital Group (1 Viewer)

When all the wrongs from the banking industry go away..they still have Mike.

I remember the mention of a vendetta within the investigation group that got this started in the first place. Nice to see the gov'mnt has its priorities in order.

And you don't think that there are quite a few "NICE GUY" criminals in jail. "You do the crime, you do the time".
Mike Ashley did transactions that put people out of their houses. Be thankful that you wern't one of them.:eek:

Folks, this thread has the makings of a pretty ugly dog fight. With no one here (save Mike, who posted a while back) in a position to know any of the facts.

How 'bout we just let the justice system grind away and see how Mike fares in the long term?

Thanks.

My support for Mike Ashley being a "good guy"? Not sure where you got that, I was just backing up David Williams' post.

Here ya go, I'll throw one over to your side of the fence.:D
To the Rescue - Forbes.com

forbes_1208_p070_f1.jpg

Love the pic:cool:

URL]

My support for Mike Ashley being a "good guy"? Not sure where you got that, I was just backing up David Williams' post.

Here ya go, I'll throw one over to your side of the fence.:D
To the Rescue - Forbes.com
It certainly appears that Mike was pretty much doing what was laid out before him by the government. Banks failed because of this legislation and the government bailed them out..so what..Mike is the one left hanging here. I don't get it. To put a bullseye on Lend America's back seems wrong to me. It's just my take.

Folks, this thread has the makings of a pretty ugly dog fight. With no one here (save Mike, who posted a while back) in a position to know any of the facts.

How 'bout we just let the justice system grind away and see how Mike fares in the long term?

Thanks.

Well there you go again . . . . . putting some common sense in the discussion.
Thanks.
By the bye, it would be well to remember that scavengers gather to pick a carcass clean. You've seen the ads on TV - "Have you ever taken a pill of any kind? Call us. We'll sue someone's," well, the legal term is gluteus [/I]maximus. I dislike such ads. They are a disgrace to the legal profession. My profession.
I have dealt with these issues, legally. I'm no expert, but there are some folks still serving sentences in criminal cases I brought before my retirement. We all need to wait to see what the merits are here. One thing I learned in 36 years of the law is to avoid reaching conclusions too soon.
The plaintiffs may have a case. If so, they are entitled to recompense.
This is a civil lawsuit. No one is going to jail as a result of these allegations, even if all are proved true. They may not be.
I don't know Mike Ashley, but I have seen countless allegations both criminal and civil. There will be an assessment of relative strengths. There will be an effort made to determine what resources are available and the extent to which resources are available to pay the plaintiffs anything they are owed. Then, the facts will out.
Cheers,
Ed

Last edited:
Give me a break. Don't waste your time on this crap. The appraiser suing me is a convicted stalker who tried to extort me for money. Allegations are just that allegations. Lets get something perfectly clear. This entire matter doesn't define me. It is a gross and toxic mix of media bullying and allegations supported only by unnamed sources.

I am a winner and always will be. I am 100 percent unaffected by nonsense. I'm not perfect and no one is but one thing I won't do is come out on bottom, that I can promise. This entire matter is not a fight for me. It's a fight for anyone who wants to take a shot at me. It's frustrated opportunist trying to enrich themselves unjustly or elevate their pathetic self esteem by attempting to discredit me. Good luck with that. I play chess, that's what I do. I play by the rules and I already know the outcome. When and if the time comes that I need to demolish these Civil cases they will be quickly destroyed.
Until then, I'm doing what I know how to do best, win. Happy New Year to everyone and I'll see you out there soon.

And you don't think that there are quite a few "NICE GUY" criminals in jail. "You do the crime, you do the time".
Mike Ashley did transactions that put people out of their houses. Be thankful that you wern't one of them.:eek:

Anyone can say anything they want to and sue you if they have the means. It would then be up to YOU to defend yourself or surrender to the accusation(s) and pay for the ruling.

Might be fabricated, might not. It doesn't matter in our civil justice system. The onus of responsibility is on the Plaintiff to prove something happened.

It seems that that is what is up with Mike Ashley. Not criminal stuff where people go to prison

With that said, maybe some of you SHOULD give this guy a break like he asked and get the facts straight.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back