Fantasy Football League (2 Viewers)

........I'm trying to post a picture of the Rams 'Fearsome Foursome' to go along with my trash talking but I can't get it to work, so I pm'ed Kelly and I am waiting for reply and then the smack will begin :D

Hey Kelly, I was thinking this morning about your live draft. We have enough time that if we can get enough people who want to play I could start another league with a live draft for whatever date we can agree on. I'm game for one more league. What do yall think? Would you play it or are yall already maxed out? I would set the live draft for like this Thursday night or something at the earlist or next Tuesday night at the latest. Just let me know.

Justin, I really don't think I'll have time for a second league......great thought though! Go ahead on with your bad self. :)

just move this one to a live draft for next tuesday night

Well it was a thought. I wiill just leave the one we have the way it is. So make sure everyone has there rankings done b/c I will set the league to be drafted tomorrow morning when I get to work.

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, the draft is set to happen sometime between today and tomorrow. This morning I put everyone's team name in a cup and my lovely co-worker Teri picked the draft order. The reason I did it that way was b/c in my live yahoo draft last night there was an error and we have to redo it b/c the computer messed up and gave 2 players 4 extra picks they shouldnt have had. Not that it still cant happen this way either I guess but anyways, here's our draft order:

1. Da Bears Rule-Josh Blanchard
2. Mandies Maniacs
3. Me
4. Budmen Brawlers-Doug
5. Kelly and the Cellar Dwellers
6. Taranda Rams
7. Minick and the Chi Town Hustlers
8. Terminator Teri
9. Mater Loder
10. PJ and his Countdown team!
11. Richard and the Arkansas Hogs
12. John Smily-Pokercampus

Just so everyone knows a little about each other I will give you a run down since it helps with smack talk!

Da Bears Rule-Josh Blanchard-an online friend from Indy
Mandy-a lady I used to work with
me-I need no introduction!
Doug-my cousin and fantasy football expert! Runs a paint wharehouse
Kelly-also needs no introduction! our reps preceed ourselve!
Taranda- Our own fantasy football virgin from the mater, take it easy on him.
Minick- another mater and member of the Chi Town Hustler fame
Teri- a fellow Texan though she loves OSU for some reason
Loder-another mater, sorry Alan dont know much about you
PJ-wears pink tutus, hates the countdown and wears pink tutus, that says it all
Richard-my cousin from Arkansas, dont we all have one. He raises livestock.
John Smiley-Owns pokercampus.com and ihostpoker.com and playercruises.com so if anyone is looking for a poker cruise, he's your man

Hey guys, incase you didnt know the draft has happened. Most of us have really good teams I think. With the exception of my cousin Richard who I dont know WTF he was thinking but oh well. He's from Arkansas so I will leave it alone!!! Good luck to everyone. I also think its the first draft I have ever seen where someone took a defense with there first pick which John (pokercampus) did but he won the league last year so who knows.

what a steal....Michael Vick on the free agent block!!! :rolleyes::mad:

I cant believe my cousin actually left him in the draft and then had him high enough to be used on his 2nd pick. Needless to say me and my other cousin (doug-budmen brawlers) are going to give him hell about that.

I need some WR's so if anyone wants to trade, hit me up. I see we already have a few trades happening.

So, I guess you saw where I poo-poo'd your request? ;)

Yeah, thats all right though. I just like MDJ for some reason. But that was RB and I need WR. Actually I have decent WR's, I just want a Stud. My cousin Doug got 3 of the top 10 so I'm trying to work a trade but so far we havent came to an agreement but I have a few other irons in the fire also.

I'm pretty happy with my team, looks like some good matchups can occur. Look forward to some fun this fall and winter!!!!!

BTW....I'm a Cowboys fan (no Raiders or Niners for this California guy!!) Run an automotive shop, zero kids (takes away from our toys)(but we do have plenty of pets) and like fishing, Waverunners (got ours this year) and that about sums me up!!

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with my team, looks like some good matchups can occur. Look forward to some fun this fall and winter!!!!!

BTW....I'm a Cowboys fan (no Raiders or Niners for this California guy!!) Run an automotive shop, zero kids (takes away from our toys)(but we do have plenty of pets) and like fishing, Waverunners (got ours this year) and that about sums me up!!

Alan, you and I are gonna get along just fine, DALLAS ALL THE WAY baby!!! Though I gotta say my 2nd fav team, my hometown Texans migth surprise some people this year. They are a complete new team. Jacoby Jones might have to find a starting roster on my team. I think every team but one in our league has a shot. Just depends on who has a good year, who winds up being a bust, and ofcourse injuries. I love Fantasy Football.

Alan, you and I are gonna get along just fine, DALLAS ALL THE WAY baby!!! Though I gotta say my 2nd fav team, my hometown Texans migth surprise some people this year. They are a complete new team. Jacoby Jones might have to find a starting roster on my team. I think every team but one in our league has a shot. Just depends on who has a good year, who winds up being a bust, and ofcourse injuries. I love Fantasy Football.

Go 'boys!!!!! Hopefully Romo starts to click with everyone else!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back