Fantasy Football League (1 Viewer)

big showdown this week....PJ and Steve....me and Justin....i'm the only one that beat Justin this year, but that was before the injury bug killed my team

I believe that based on the countdown formula that I win. So thanks fro playing everyone:D

Well PJ, barring any kind of miracle its looks like its going to be me and you buddy. Fortunately for you, Brady decided to take a sabatical yesterday. What an awesome gift to give Steve on his bday! Next week twinkle toes, its over: I can see it now:

Funeral services will be held for Voices in my Head on Tuesday December 25th, 2007. VIMH was found lying flat on his back with his arms and legs stretched wide wearing a pink tutu. He appeared to have been beaten about the head,face,and chest with a blunt object. Perhaps a pair of brass knuckles or bats. Authorities stated that this is perhaps the worse beating that they have witnessed in their entire carreers. Police have brought in League's Legend's for questioning, but they do not have any solid leads. They are asking if anyone has seen or heard anything, please notify them.

What??? I'm sorry were you talking? Remember son you must be annouced before entering the throne.

So the so called "Legend" is the next one to to challenge my greatness. Alright Sparky give it your best shot...all the others have. What others you ask? Well that proves my point right there. Once I beat them down, they are never heard from again. lost to oblivion. Afterall who remembers second place...other than the poor schlub who finishes second. That person is forever haunted with the woulda, coulda, shouldas. It's the Christmas season, I'm feeling generous, go ahead skippy take your best shot.

OH YEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! It's the rumle in the jungle, the thrilla in manilla.

The legends will be just another victim, as I layeth the smacketh down on your roody poo candy arse. So whatcha gonna do brother, when the voices of mania come down on yoooooouuuuuu.

WOOOOO I'm the high rolling, jet flying kiss stealing, greatest of all time. The icon of the sport. Better watch for Mr Socko to appear during the games next week to put the stunner on Ranyd Moss.

The voice in my head will win cuz thats the bottom line and one of the voices said so

Well Goly geez Wally, this should be a really good match up but those Legends are so big, they just bully everyone around. Do you really think I can do it Wally? Do ya?

Sorry the voice seem to have gotten out of hand today......I'll try to control them.

aaayyyyy noone controls the Fonz, ya dig. and I'm the only real legend that there is.

I've turned PJ the Anti Countdown Man into a WWE parody!!!!! Good thing you like the WWE, b/c that might give you some solice after next Monday nigth b/c your going to feel like you just been body slammed by Andre the Giant, stunned by Stone Cold, gotten several People's elbow's, taken a tombstone from the Undertaker, and received a ddt from Jake the Snake. Old school right there! Not to mention a top of the rope leap from Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka!

Then if you still moving, I will have Palmer, Moss, Fitz, and LT finish you off with a collection of old time fav's: The figure 4 of Flair, a pedigree from Triple H, some sweet chin music from HBK, and then the greatest wrestling finishing move of all time, the Hulkster's leg drop!!!

And if none of that works, then I will just have to pull a Rhikishi and give you a stink face!!!!!! I think I'd rather lose than get that.

Hey Justin congrats on thw win, when I saw Parker go out on his first carry I knew I was in trouble.

Good job

Hey Justin congrats on thw win, when I saw Parker go out on his first carry I knew I was in trouble.

Good job

Thanks PJ. Yeah, I knew you were in trouble when that happened too. Otherwise it would have been pretty close. I havent looked the final score but the last time I saw it it was only like 101 to 99 or something like that but I know I had a few players still left to play.

Congrats to everyone who played that did well and if not, hope you had fun. I'm already ready for next year, and yes Kelly, it will be a live online draft! Hope everyone had a good Xmas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back