Fantasy Football 2008 (1 Viewer)

Of course, if we talk fantasy baseball, that's another issue. Who is in first place in the Loder League? Oh yeah, the funny little team from Minneapolis. Crap, there's the kiss of death.

Hey guys and Kelly, if you or someone you know might be interested we have an opening in one of the leagues I play real money for. Its $50 and pays out 4 spaces. 10 teams, and its normally the same 10 guys but we had one backout today so let me know if your interested and I will send you the details of the league.

Justin

Hey Justin, I've never done a live online draft before so if you could give a couple of tips I sure would appricate, thanks :eek:

Hey Justin, I've never done a live online draft before so if you could give a couple of tips I sure would appricate, thanks :eek:

PJ's right, you want to take all your defensive guys first then worry about your kicker and team defense! Just remember you want David Carr at QB, Jabar Gaffney for WR, Shaun Alexander for RB, etc.

If all seriousness though, everyone will sign on or not if htey cant make it, and then we will go in order making picks. When its your pick, you pick who you want. Yahoo's system is easy, once you sign in you will understand and see how it all works. If I can do it, you can!

For the people who cant make it, the computer will pick the highest ranked person they have on there list. I would suggest you take a RB first. WR and QB next. Then fill in your backups and WR/RB 2 and TE. K and Defensive guys later. Any specific questions just ask or pm me and I will answer.

waterboy, don't foget to draft the waterboy early, a very important and often overlooked part of the team I just can't find Bobby Bushays name on the list

I'll be on vacation and nowhere near a computer so I'm letting the auto draft do it for me

waterboy, don't foget to draft the waterboy early, a very important and often overlooked part of the team I just can't find Bobby Bushays name on the list

I'll be on vacation and nowhere near a computer so I'm letting the auto draft do it for me

I'll be in Oregon picking up a new puppy, so I pre-ranked as well. I also hacked into PJ's team, and pre-ranked all his players starting from the bottom and working up. I call it 'countdown drafting' :D:eek:

I might not make it as well but we will see. I'm going to try. I have to pick up a bunch of food Pam and I bought Sat morning and then take Pam and her mom out to Old Town Spring for the day and plus my dad's racing and having his and my stepmom's anniversary party at the racetrack at 7 Sat night. So I'm going to try and get a computer at the track so I can do it but I might just miss it. We will see.

And yes, Bobby Bushay is awesome! "Mama says!"

Of course, if we talk fantasy baseball, that's another issue. Who is in first place in the Loder League? Oh yeah, the funny little team from Minneapolis. Crap, there's the kiss of death.

You cursed yourself Mark!!!! Dropped to third....Karma will get ya everytime!!:D

Well, here I am...the one that pushed for a live draft. And I have no plans Saturday night and MAY be the only one drafting live. I find that comical!

Well, here I am...the one that pushed for a live draft. And I have no plans Saturday night and MAY be the only one drafting live. I find that comical!

More than likely you will have some company, I will either be doing it from home or if I'm at the track aslong as the computer works.

I just said no to some friends asking us to go to the Minnesota State Fair (which started today BTW) so I could participate in the live draft. Kelly, does that mean we have a date?:D I'll bring the beer!

I'll be in Oregon picking up a new puppy, so I pre-ranked as well. I also hacked into PJ's team, and pre-ranked all his players starting from the bottom and working up. I call it 'countdown drafting' :D:eek:

you are eeeeeevil:D

Hey Miss "We need a live draft" , "I want a live draft", "A live draft would be better", Smelly Kelly, where were you my dear???????

..........I missed the live draft because I thought it was 8:30 P.M. Pacific time, or I just don't know what I am doing :eek:

We had a good time chatting and stuff before and during the draft. The only people who showed up for it were myself (League's Legends), Mark Krogen (Minn eskimos), John Smiley (pokercampus) and Allen Wilson (blue crew).

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back