Free Fantasy Football (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Just wanted to let yall know I started a Free Fantasy Football League in Yahoo. I run several real $$$ ones and I have had a couple people ask me to do a free one, so here it is. If anyone wants to join, its League Number 488026 Justin's Football League and the password is cowboys.

ya know and I was doing so good, after the 12 step program I was down to playing only 3 fantasy football teams, looks like I'll be adding another one

ya know and I was doing so good, after the 12 step program I was down to playing only 3 fantasy football teams, looks like I'll be adding another one

I know PJ, its ok, I am addicted also. I play 3 fantasy footballs for $, I play fantasy Nascar for $, golf for $. The only thing I dont play for real money is your NHRA game, this new football one, and one baseball one that I play. I dont play basketball except for brackets in college. Hello, my name is Justin and I am addicted to Fantasy Leagues.................(Thats my wifes joke) she says I spend entirely too much time doing research and stuff on my fantasy teams.

I got totally burned out on FF in the mid-90's when I was the secretary for my ex-husband's (#1) league. That was way before so much was available online. Everything had to be researched from USA Today and calculated in Excel. Yuk!

Late 90's/early 00's I helped #2 with his team for about 4 seasons and had a team of my own for 2. I can't do it anymore......I spend way too much time on my hobbies as it is. ;)

Its alot easier today Kel. Ever stat you can imagine is available. I know people who spend very little time at it and do well, and then theres the ones like me who do good but I spend hours. Ofcourse there are people who spend hours also but dont do well. I just like being prepared or as my wife says, "YOUR JUST TO DAMN COMPETITIVE." Well if you want, we still have open places, I think we have 4 signed up right now and its open to 12 and there should be a couple more signing up today or tomorrow.

I do some $$ and some freebie ones

Looks like I'll be doing 4 football ones this year. Plus whatever last man standing or pick the games deals I do between college and the pros

I do one basketball, baseball and hockey one every year. I do the csk drag racing one plus the one I run here. I don't even like nascar but I did one of those once...thats when I knew I had a problem.

Kelly I remember the pre internet fantasy games. They were rough. how did we survive :) I know how much time I spent/wasted on just my team I can't imagine managing a league then.

Yeah, we used an online league when I was with #2. That was MUCH easier! The online drafts were kind of boring compared to the ones in the mid-90's. Back in the day, it was Me and 16 guys in someone's living room drinking beer, smoking cigars and desperately trying to keep up with who was taken on our little copies of the Sporting News Rosters......it was alot of fun! :D

oh yeah live drafts are much better, we do a league at work where we do a couple of rounds during lunch, then after work we break out the pizza and beer and finish up. Of course that couple hour break in between is torture because you realize what mistakes you made and you also see what prize player somehow slipped and you hope nobody else notices before your pick.

Yeah I agree, I love live drafts. They are alot more fun and it gives you more control over your team in picking but its alot easier to do the online one. And especially unless all the same people work or live by each other, its almost impossible.

Yeah I agree, I love live drafts. They are alot more fun and it gives you more control over your team in picking but its alot easier to do the online one. And especially unless all the same people work or live by each other, its almost impossible.

true not to mention all the trash talking thats much easier to do in person

I guess we're old fashioned and too old to change. We still have a live draft sometimes with half the players split in Jackson, MS and Pensacola, Fl. Cell phones and instant message work great for that. What's bad is the last couple rounds of the draft. We write in the names and sometimes it can be a challenge to read the written names after a beer or 14.

Ok, guys and gals, our draft will be this Wednesday and right now we have 9 players, so I atleast want an even amount of teams so there is no bye week, so someone, and I know your out there somewhere, come sign up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back