Fantasy Baseball (1 Viewer)

Alan

Nitro Member
Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League

name: The League

password: 12345

Max teams 10!!

All that I ask is if you get in, make sure you play!!! Please don't be an inactive player!

we need the league ID number not the name to be able to get in.

I see how it is, afraid of competition so your trying to keep me out:p

we need a few more people. I can't believe that all of you are afraid to lose to me:D:p

Alan like I told you I'm not big into the baseball thing b/c it takes a lot of time daily but since you guys support my fantasy football league every year if you need some more players, I will do it. Just let me know.

Justin

Alan like I told you I'm not big into the baseball thing b/c it takes a lot of time daily but since you guys support my fantasy football league every year if you need some more players, I will do it. Just let me know.

Justin

Just do it buddy!!!! We still need 5 more, but if we can get 8 I'll change the draft status to ready!!

BTW, just cause it's called 'The League' doesn't mean I named it after you and you are going to win if you'll play!!!!:D:D

I'm already fixing it so if PJ is ahead at the All-Star break he loses all his players, and his team is reset with as many Triple-A call ups as I can find....:eek:

BTW, just cause it's called 'The League' doesn't mean I named it after you and you are going to win if you'll play!!!!:D:D

I'm already fixing it so if PJ is ahead at the All-Star break he loses all his players, and his team is reset with as many Triple-A call ups as I can find....:eek:

ssshhhhh just don't tell him:D

I will try today to get in and set it up but I'm the only loan officer here today so it might not be till tomorrow. We will see. Will you explain it a little for me please b/c I havent played one with a draft. The last one I did you bought your players with a salary cap. Thanks.

If you go into your roster, there is a link to pre-rank your players. I use auto-draft, It is too time consuming to do a live draft. By pre-ranking your players, you stand a better chance of getting some good players.

BTW....don't do team loyalty!!!!! I am a huge Giants fan, and having a bunch of them on my team for the last two years got me squat!!

I know this doesn't have anything to do with y'alls game, but it was a nice sight last night to see the reports of the boys of summer back on the diamond.

GO STROS! :D

So why isn't Ms. Holmes playing with us?????

ok trying to behave myself and ignoring all the obvious comebacks.

I would think that she's just a girl and doesn't know about baseball so she's afraid to play.:p

Ok if that doesn't get her in nothing will. Of course the rock that she just threw into my window may mean that I crossed a line :D

LMAO! Cuz it's too much to keep up with the whole season! I have too many hobbies in the summertime as it is. :)

So PJ was right?? :D

Hobbies------I have hobbies too!!! You only have to check every few days:)

I can do it between work (actually I do my fantasy stuff at work...why not?)

We have 8 teams, so I changed the max teams to 8, and will change the draft status today. Make sure you've pre-ranked your players!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back