Fantasy Football 2008 (1 Viewer)

Ugh....something came up. It was my last three meals. :eek: I've been sick since Saturday morning.

btw.....I HATE DONOVAN MCNABB! And I'm not fond of Moss either.....geeze!

Ugh....something came up. It was my last three meals. :eek: I've been sick since Saturday morning.

btw.....I HATE DONOVAN MCNABB! And I'm not fond of Moss either.....geeze!

Well I def need some WR help so entertain me with a trade, I'll gladly help relieve you of Moss. Your on your own though with Dnabb.

Sorry to hear of your tummy troubles Kel. We did have an enjoyable draft. It zipped right along. Barely took an hour, I think. Kelly apparently likes WR's cuz it seems she has all the good ones.

Tim Marshall with the Cowdogs Up...I had some comuter issues, like it let me in finally when the draft had already started....My own fault but I did not know that we weredrafting a defense players along with a defense team...It did not show me that on my ****** dial up..but it all comes out...Would have liked to have chatted with everyone there...Kelly, I'll take Randy Moss for sure...Anyone on my team except LT....thankx tim

Hmmm....didn't say I wanted to trade Moss, just don't care for the SOB! LOL....I haven't even really researched my team, yet. I'll keep y'all posted.

And for (2) reasons now I hope Deuce stays healthy!

Just a reminder that week one of that ass whooping I'm fixing to put on yall starts tonight so make sure you set your teams.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back