2 new football games NFL and College (1 Viewer)

PJ,

it has been very nice knowing you, may you rest in peace after Teri with the pretty eyes sees this...

I'd join but in all honesty, haven't paid attention to football in years, and don't want to take a slot of someone who has their 'poop in a group'...:eek:

my knowledge of collage foot ball is LSU, 'bama, Oh-High-oh, Nebraski, the gold domers, okay state, mitch again, them two so-cal teams: the Condoms and Be-ruins, and The Huskys up in Washington... :rolleyes:

haven't followed the NFL since The Lambs left Lost Angels... :eek:

have fun peeps, I'll be watching:cool:

d'kid
Uh, Karl... I sure hope you're not confusing the great University of Oklahoma Sooners with our weak-sister Cowboys from Oklahoma State. That just wouldn't be right.

Ok I started 2 football games on yahoo for us. Like last year they are picking the winner one for college and the other in the nfl.

Go to yahoo, click sports then fantasy join the pick em nfl game
group name is Nitromater
password is pjwillwin :D

on the college game the group name is
Nitromater I know I'm so original
password ohiostatesucks :D hi teri

join one or join both, the groups max out at 50

Alright, I'm in... better late than never I suppose. Do you still have the stats from last year for the college pick'em?

Uh, Karl... I sure hope you're not confusing the great University of Oklahoma Sooners with our weak-sister Cowboys from Oklahoma State. That just wouldn't be right.

Thomas, my humble apologies... Is OK YOU the school in Norman? I spent a year there one afternoon, broken down, right off I-40... k'dubs was 6 weeks old, mouse was like 18 months, and EJ was like 5... everything we had was in the 76 Aspen... you every try to change an alternator and regulator with just two crescent wrenches, a combo screwdriver and a tire iron? was not of the fun time having...

d'kid

Thomas, my humble apologies... Is OK YOU the school in Norman?
Yep, that's us, apology accepted!
I spent a year there one afternoon, broken down, right off I-40... k'dubs was 6 weeks old, mouse was like 18 months, and EJ was like 5... everything we had was in the 76 Aspen... you every try to change an alternator and regulator with just two crescent wrenches, a combo screwdriver and a tire iron? was not of the fun time having...

d'kid
Nope, never had to do that. I've always driven Fords.

:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back