Join the college bowl game, game (1 Viewer)

you know after snooping around and looking at everyones picks on the games that have been played so far.....PJ i think we have an issue....33 ON HAWAII OVER NOTRE DAME......thats just mean....not to mention completely dead WRONG :p:p

Hmmmm, just checked the standings after last night's games, and I see a looming figure with OU all over it getting closer and closer in my rear view mirror--could that be you, Mr. Burgess????? By the way, it's tough, but I certainly will be a big OU fan for your game with FLA. Will ya think a couple good thoughts for the Huskers against Clemson on New Year's Day? Go Big 12!
Yeah, I made a monster move yesterday hitting all three games and two of 'em for decent points. I think the Shuckers have a great chance to win although Clemson has the ability to surprise... they've been through a lot this year.

yeah I blew the ND game HUGE!!!!! I honestly didn't think that they would win, partly cuz they're bad, but more so cuz it was a home hawaii game. Guess the 33 points shows my anti nd stance

yeah I blew the ND game HUGE!!!!! I honestly didn't think that they would win, partly cuz they're bad, but more so cuz it was a home hawaii game. Guess the 33 points shows my anti nd stance

thats ok...i woulda put 34 against Michigan....you know if they had made a bowl :D

yeah, like I'm 10 outta 18 so far... and it sure seems like some one, (I'm not gonna say who Nebraski) sure loaded up on some of the early games.... point wise....

And to heck if I'm ever picking another 'no' Carolina team in a bowl game... ever...
geezzzzzzzz

d'kid

yeah, like I'm 10 outta 18 so far... and it sure seems like some one, (I'm not gonna say who Nebraski) sure loaded up on some of the early games.... point wise....

And to heck if I'm ever picking another 'no' Carolina team in a bowl game... ever...
geezzzzzzzz

d'kid
Just another example of the blind squirrel and the acorn, Karl! I picked Okie State (shows ya what you get when you go for an Oklahoma school, huh, Tom?) And as of now LSU is kicking the slats out of Georgia Tech who I also picked. I'm thinking I'm gonna get my comeuppance here real soon....anyway, Go Huskers, beat Clemson (or I miss yet another pick!) Happy New Year to you Karl, and all of the maters!!! and go big red

Just another example of the blind squirrel and the acorn, Karl! I picked Okie State (shows ya what you get when you go for an Oklahoma school, huh, Tom?) And as of now LSU is kicking the slats out of Georgia Tech who I also picked. I'm thinking I'm gonna get my comeuppance here real soon....anyway, Go Huskers, beat Clemson (or I miss yet another pick!) Happy New Year to you Karl, and all of the maters!!! and go big red

geeez.... i too pick GT...
but, if i get 50% i'll be happy.... we'll know all by saturday morning....

Tin Solders and Nixon Coming...

d'kid

Nebraski....
Happy Flippin' New Year

all I can say is I went 500 today... still more wins than loses... Tomorrow will tell.... you're picking Clemson, right?:rolleyes:

d'kid

Karl... ya might wanna rethink that, Bro. You've got the most potential points available and if you pick reasonably well for these last 4 games you'll win the thing going away.

Strange... I've got the most correct pick and i'm still in 6th.... there's been more than a few upsets... 3 to go.... gezzzzzzz why can't I have this average in PJ's pick the winner thing.....

d'kid
beam neat.... been a long night

I never listen to the pundits this year I did and changed a few picks GRRRRR Next year I will only listen to the voices in my head :)

Well, Mr. Minick has moved me back into second, and with my wonderful high point choices of Bama and Texas Tech both getting drilled, I think it's all over for me for another year....order has been restored!!!! But how bout them Huskers, huh? I think they deserve a spot in the top 25 now...what do yall think?

Well, Mr. Minick has moved me back into second, and with my wonderful high point choices of Bama and Texas Tech both getting drilled, I think it's all over for me for another year....order has been restored!!!! But how bout them Huskers, huh? I think they deserve a spot in the top 25 now...what do yall think?

I was in Georgia for the past week and News Years night we were out eating and saw a bunch of sad looking Clemson fans on their way back. Friday we started driving back ourselves and went through South Carolina, every time I passed a clemson clad car I wished I had an ear of corn or something huskeresque to shake at them just for you :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back