Join the college bowl game, game (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
I started a yahoo league for all to join

Pick who you think will win the game and then rank them by how confident you are.

Yahoo
Group name The mater
Group ID# 38488
password countdownsucks ( i did that for paul i figure if i can get him to type it he'll start to believe :D sorry paul I had to lol)

All for fun and braggin rights

yeah with it being Teri's bday the other day I thought I'd give the usual slam at the buckeyes a break.

d'kid2008 is in, picks made and ranked...
couple of them may come back and bite me in the but..... gotta stick up for the teams of friends too... Minick, ya owe me... both teri and terry, some cat named PJ... and.... geeezzzz all I can say is.....

ROLL TIDE

thank you, thank you very much

d'kid

ok a couple days left, there's still plenty of room unless you'll are afraid I stomp ya :)

I'm in! Kinda surprised that so many are picking Florida over OU--I think you got a winner there Mr. Burgess! Anyway, as always, thanks to PJ for getting this going, and Karl, I too went Mater-heavy on my picks--the really tough one for me was Tim's 'Horns against Teri with an I's Buckeyes...and of course, went for Bama for Karl, ND for Mike, NU for me, Tech for Justin, and PJ and Dave Major, I just couldn't help you guys out much...let the games begin!

Yeah,

Next season, we're gonna have a real live College Football team here in town. Good or bad, gonna get to at least 3 games next season...

As far as 'Bama... had several friends that went there in the 60's and 70's instead of Pac 10 schools...

And the Bar I hung out at in the Philippines in the mid 70's was owned and operated by a pair of LSU grads...

The question should be, how do you grow up in Lost Angels and not be a USC or UCLA fan... easy, family roots are from Seattle...

d'kid

OMG! I just checked the results from this weekend....can ya believe that the aged old Husker fan is in the lead for a change? Must be bout time for the meteor to hit or something.....:D

at the end of 2 days, I'm 3 outta 5.... didn't weigh some of the early games too heavy...

but, until this is over, I'm breaking out my '97 national champs coffee cup...

smile nebraski

d'kid

Aha! The thrill of the challenge from the Sooner and d'Kid! Bring it, gentlemen! I doubt I will stay in the lead very long, but at least I was there once for a change!

at the end of 2 days, I'm 3 outta 5.... didn't weigh some of the early games too heavy...

but, until this is over, I'm breaking out my '97 national champs coffee cup...

smile nebraski

d'kid

'97 You got a Michigan coffee cup, very cool:D

'97 You got a Michigan coffee cup, very cool:D
Let's see, Michigan, Michigan....hmmm, didn't they used to have a Div 1 football team or something???? Or are they a basketball school like Duke or something. The Huskers used to be a football school, but we're a volleyball school now!:D

based on our years of friendship here I'm gonna pretend you never said that lol:p

Hmmmm, just checked the standings after last night's games, and I see a looming figure with OU all over it getting closer and closer in my rear view mirror--could that be you, Mr. Burgess????? By the way, it's tough, but I certainly will be a big OU fan for your game with FLA. Will ya think a couple good thoughts for the Huskers against Clemson on New Year's Day? Go Big 12!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back