Join the college bowl game, game (1 Viewer)

I was in Georgia for the past week and News Years night we were out eating and saw a bunch of sad looking Clemson fans on their way back. Friday we started driving back ourselves and went through South Carolina, every time I passed a clemson clad car I wished I had an ear of corn or something huskeresque to shake at them just for you :)
Thanks PJ! We Huskers appreciate the support from the Wolverine quadrant. Clemson played a great game--we were lucky to hang with them until the 4th quarter, and then I think our defense (who woulda thunk that?) won it for us. And it was a really gutty performance by Joe Ganz coming back after getting his bell rung and shoulder clobbered. Darn, too bad we kept him vegetating on the bench for almost 4 years. We'll sure miss him.

Just one game left, folks! How is it that the Domer missed Tulsa?!?!? Thanks for giving me and English a chance to win it, though... it's greatly appreciated. :D Now it's time for that final pick...

Tom, we gave them all a headstart(LOL) If the top 3 all took Florida the standings will sray the same.

Tom, we gave them all a headstart(LOL) If the top 3 all took Florida the standings will sray the same.

As long as you two "Mikes" pick Florida (guess who I'm picking, lol) and Oklahoma wins, I win! If y'all pick the same team (doesn't matter which one) and win, English wins by 1. Pick your poison, boys!

No matter what happens tonight, I still finished at least .500....
Issue here is that I picked OU Tom...
still 17 or 18 correct picks... I'm happy, which means Kat's happy...

d'kid

Well, I might have had a shot if somebody woulda told me that Ole Miss was gonna beat TT. I know everybody got that wrong, but I picked it as my 34-pointer. Those high confidence, sure bet, point values that ya get wrong really suck. Still, it's fun to do.

Well, I might have had a shot if somebody woulda told me that Ole Miss was gonna beat TT. I know everybody got that wrong, but I picked it as my 34-pointer. Those high confidence, sure bet, point values that ya get wrong really suck. Still, it's fun to do.

so did i and i am in first place :D:D

Go Gators!

Tom, if the Sooners win(like that will happen(LOL) you will win the whole deal. If Florida wins I lose by 1 point, 337 to 336.

learnt something very important here... the heart tells you to support friends and their teams, this I did, generally.... finished at .500...

kinda the same way I pick in PJ's PtW game...

I'm Happy, and I can sleep at night... This was fun people... Thanks

d'kid

Same here Karl---picked heavy on friendship (kinda hard to do when Ohio State ends up against Texas....:confused:), got to lead for a little while, and really had fun keeping track of the games, the upsets, and the stupid picks I made that led to my demise. Thanks to all the maters for a great college football season--and to PJ for setting up the game....gotta admit though, that considering the run the Huskers had the last 7 games that they didn't make it into the top 25--oh, well, at least I think we're back on track--and there's always next year! The year that perennial powers who have slipped a little like us will rise from the ashes--right PJ? Mike?

well my % says i have no idea what i am doing but my point total says i know a sure thing when i see it! :D GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

and i think it's safe to say that Mike E. is the real champ considering he spotted us what 12 bowl games and i beat him by a point?

Mike, thanks, and a nice dinner at the March Meet would be great(LOL):p

Now the season is done, what do you guys think of Tebow in the NFL? Great player but I just dont see much in the NFl with his style of play.

Mike, thanks, and a nice dinner at the March Meet would be great(LOL):p

Now the season is done, what do you guys think of Tebow in the NFL? Great player but I just dont see much in the NFl with his style of play.
It's a little difficult to imagine him as an NFL QB but maybe LB, TE, or FB?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back