Fantasy Football League (1 Viewer)

.......hey Kelly I watched the Sunday night game and ever time a player scored yahoo would show the points changing as each player scored and I didn't have stat tracker :confused:

.......hey Kelly I watched the Sunday night game and ever time a player scored yahoo would show the points changing as each player scored and I didn't have stat tracker :confused:

On Sunday's it will do it without you having to pay for it, but it doesnt do it on Monday. Its makes you calculate it yourself or stay in suspence till Tues morning to find out. You kicked butt, you lucky dog. Doesnt hurt have Buress and Brown on your team the same week they go for 175 yds and 3 td's huh??? Its all good. My team sucked it up but I was still able to squeek by a win thank god.

A TIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to make some moves this morning, I was not happy scoring only 65 points.....

Justin, how about the Cowboys!!! The defense needs to get a little better.....

I face PJ this week, so hopefully his fantasy team performs like Michigan has the first 2 weeks of the college season!!!

Last edited:
Let me think on that Justin...........I'll decide by tomorrow........requires heavy thought.....

:D:D

This is gonna be a fun match up to keep an eye on tonight. :D
MNF.JPG

3rd place here.

When does the cou...err I mean playoffs start? :p

3rd place here.

When does the cou...err I mean playoffs start? :p

Couple more week's PJ. Week 15 to be exact. Looks like Me and Steve are set pretty much. Then we pretty much have a 4 way shoot out for the last 2 playoff spots. The only thing that will hurt Steve is that tie but he should be ok aslong as Brady keeps showing up.

The 4 is between PJ, Minick, Kelly and my friend Josh (Da Bears). Kelly and Josh play this week I know and I am sure there are a few more matchups with big playoff importance in the next few weeks also. Just fun. I cant believe that will all the injuries my team had and they have only played 80 percent or so most weeks that I have only lost one game. Just luck of the draw b/c there was one week I won when just about every other team in the league would have beat me except the one I played. But there coming around so hopefully. My team was stacked last year and I got killed in the end by Pokercampus but I think John will miss the playoffs this year.

Good luck to everyone and I'm ready for our playoff bantering!

Couple more week's PJ. Week 15 to be exact. Looks like Me and Steve are set pretty much. Then we pretty much have a 4 way shoot out for the last 2 playoff spots. The only thing that will hurt Steve is that tie but he should be ok aslong as Brady keeps showing up.

The 4 is between PJ, Minick, Kelly and my friend Josh (Da Bears). Kelly and Josh play this week I know and I am sure there are a few more matchups with big playoff importance in the next few weeks also. Just fun. I cant believe that will all the injuries my team had and they have only played 80 percent or so most weeks that I have only lost one game. Just luck of the draw b/c there was one week I won when just about every other team in the league would have beat me except the one I played. But there coming around so hopefully. My team was stacked last year and I got killed in the end by Pokercampus but I think John will miss the playoffs this year.

lets see you winning big in the league that you run....hmmmmmm sounds fishy to me:D

oh and this just in, the playoff battle is down to one spot The voices told me that I am a lock to make it

lets see you winning big in the league that you run....hmmmmmm sounds fishy to me:D

Well you know PJ, its just not fair if you cant stack the deck in your favor!!! The secret is I have some high ranking friends at Yahoo and I get them to "touch" up my pts weekly!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back