Fantasy Football League (1 Viewer)

Just a reminder to you guys playing, there are 3 games tomorrow so make sure you have who you want playing.

I was doing fine then it didn't count my picks one week and I got a crap score.
there's still time

What espn pick group? Did I sign up for something and forget b/c I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

What a whacky NFL weekend! Addai, Edge and Jones-Drew are usually good for me points wise. Geeze....

Oh, well....only 55 back. The Steelers should put a whoopin' on the Fish tonight. I still have a chance. :)

There were alot of players yesterday who are normally nobody's who scored some decent points. Unless things change dramatically, it looks to be a all mater final 4 showdown between myself, PJ, Steve T, and Minick. With Kelly more than likely losing to Da Bears he will be the one with the outside shot of getting in. We will see. Should be interesting.

There were alot of players yesterday who are normally nobody's who scored some decent points. Unless things change dramatically, it looks to be a all mater final 4 showdown between myself, PJ, Steve T, and Minick. With Kelly more than likely losing to Da Bears he will be the one with the outside shot of getting in. We will see. Should be interesting.

in by the hairs on my chinny chin chin

THANK YOU TONY ROMO!!!

Well PJ, looks like your going to make it in with Da Bears blowing up this week unless Brees doesnt showup tonight. So its looking to be a all nitromater fantasy football playoffs! Way to go guys. Good luck to everyone.

Thank goodness they ran Addai last night! Squeaked out another win....not that it matters. :D

Another win...at my expense!!! On my birthday!!! The humanity!!:eek::eek::D

Congrats to those who are still in...I'll take my toys and go home ;-) Can't wait until next year!

Another win...at my expense!!! On my birthday!!! The humanity!!:eek::eek::D

Congrats to those who are still in...I'll take my toys and go home ;-) Can't wait until next year!
lol....so sorry Alan! Happy Belated Birthday!

Yep, and next year we're doing a live draft! Right, Justin? ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back