Fantasy Football League (1 Viewer)

.......hey Justin, I obviously do not understand the 'autodraft' how in the world does the number 3 pick in the first round end up with Ladainian Thomlinson, I don't mean any harm with this question, I just don't understand how that works :eek:, if the autodraft picks the highest available player then the first pick in the first round would be Ladainian Thomlinson, no :confused:........unless of course someone traded for Thomlinson :eek:

.......hey Justin, I obviously do not understand the 'autodraft' how in the world does the number 3 pick in the first round end up with Ladainian Thomlinson, I don't mean any harm with this question, I just don't understand how that works :eek:, if the autodraft picks the highest available player then the first pick in the first round would be Ladainian Thomlinson, no :confused:........unless of course someone traded for Thomlinson :eek:

Well luckily for me Steve the 2 people in front me editing yahoo's ranking's which you can do and they had LT ranked 2nd on there list. Da Bears is from Indy so he put Manning #1 so when he picked it took Manning, and Mandy thinks for some idiotic reason that Jackson is going to have a better year than LT b/c he wont match his numbers from last year so she had Jackson #1 on her list and LT #2 so Yahoo went to DaBears list first and he ahd Manning, then to Mandy who had Jackson, and then to mine which was LT so thats how I got him with the 3rd pick. Now say I changed my rankings and had Larry Johnson first and then LT Yahoo would have selected LJ for me instead of LT and budmen brawlers in 4th would have gotten him.

Basically I got lucky that they changed there rankings, otherwise I wouldnt have gotten him. This year I have seen some crazy things. Pokercampus in our league took a team defense with his first pick, and in my real money draft yesterday a guy took New Engl's def with the 1st overall pick! Swear to god, I have no idea why. The guy picking 2nd loved it to say the lease.

Alan, Mom lived at the Summerville senior home on Grantline just south of Tracy Blvd. She moved to a senior home here in Murrieta a year and half ago to be near her favorite son(me) but had a stroke 3 weeks ago and is now living at my house. Mom is going to be 96 Nov 11th so its getting kinda tough for her but she is doing pretty good. I thank God everyday for my wonderful wife Barbara who has taken on the job of caring for my Mother.

Well luckily for me Steve the 2 people in front me editing yahoo's ranking's which you can do and they had LT ranked 2nd on there list. Da Bears is from Indy so he put Manning #1 so when he picked it took Manning, and Mandy thinks for some idiotic reason that Jackson is going to have a better year than LT b/c he wont match his numbers from last year so she had Jackson #1 on her list and LT #2 so Yahoo went to DaBears list first and he ahd Manning, then to Mandy who had Jackson, and then to mine which was LT so thats how I got him with the 3rd pick. Now say I changed my rankings and had Larry Johnson first and then LT Yahoo would have selected LJ for me instead of LT and budmen brawlers in 4th would have gotten him.

Basically I got lucky that they changed there rankings, otherwise I wouldnt have gotten him. This year I have seen some crazy things. Pokercampus in our league took a team defense with his first pick, and in my real money draft yesterday a guy took New Engl's def with the 1st overall pick! Swear to god, I have no idea why. The guy picking 2nd loved it to say the lease.

........ok, that makes sense, I guess I just couln't see anyone picking someone else other than Landainian with their first pick, thanks :cool:

Justin, I can't find it anywhere.....when's our cut-off for setting our Week 1 roster? :)

Justin, I can't find it anywhere.....when's our cut-off for setting our Week 1 roster? :)

Its normally an hour before game time so tomorrow's game and then at 11:00 on Sunday's but I could be wrong. I will look and see but I beleive thats right.

Are yall ready for the Asswhoopin' that is League's Legend's to commence tomorrow????

Alrighty now, we kick off tonight!!! One of my favorite days of the year, time for some real football now. Time to find out the real teams and tonights game is gonna be a good one, Peyton and Indy the defending Super Bowl Champs vs the only good thing out of the state of LA, the Saints! I say Peyton and the boys take it by 9.

I'm so torn! I love the Saints....but Peyton is one of my favorite QB's of all time. Oh, and Addai's on my FF team. :D

Gonna be fun! GEAUX SAINTS!

Alrighty now, we kick off tonight!!! One of my favorite days of the year, time for some real football now. Time to find out the real teams and tonights game is gonna be a good one, Peyton and Indy the defending Super Bowl Champs vs the only good thing out of the state of LA, the Saints! I say Peyton and the boys take it by 9.

I should have said Peyton and the boys take it by 90. It was a good game until halftime, then it turned to murder. If the Colts play like that the rest of the year, they will be the defending 2 time Super Bowl champions. Their biggest fault has always been there Defense but last night they didnt give up a td at all. The only td they gave up was from a Reggie Wayne fumble that the guy ran back. They looked great last night.

The Colts looked awesome last night! I think the changes they made on defense in the off-season are paying off. I don't know what the hell happened to the Saints at halftime......they looked lost in the 2nd half.

As an owner ;) Addai gave me quite a scare in the first 5 seconds of the game. Looks like he'll get lots of touches this season!

The Colts looked awesome last night! I think the changes they made on defense in the off-season are paying off. I don't know what the hell happened to the Saints at halftime......they looked lost in the 2nd half.

As an owner ;) Addai gave me quite a scare in the first 5 seconds of the game. Looks like he'll get lots of touches this season!

Yeah, he ticked me off last night! Addai that is. He did look good. In the 2 money leagues I play I had Harrison in one and was playing against Addai in the other so when Harrison caught that ball and they winded up tackling him at the 3 I was ticked, especially when the next play they handed off to Addai for the TD! I went from having Harrison with 2 td's and Addai 0 to 1 and 1. Oh well. I'm sure he would have gotten one anyways eventually. But your right Kel, he did look good last night and it was a little scary in the first play of the game when he got hurt for a bit.

LMAO! I was screaming......TACKLE HIM DAMNIT! I knew Addai would run it in if they stopped Harrison. ;)

That's one of the things I like so much about FF. It puts a whole new twist on the games!

LMAO! I was screaming......TACKLE HIM DAMNIT! I knew Addai would run it in if they stopped Harrison. ;)

That's one of the things I like so much about FF. It puts a whole new twist on the games!

Yeah my Saints have a nice big piece of Humble pie to eat today. :D It appeared to me that at half time the Saints went into the locker thinking....hey were hanging with these guys, we'll come out and keep trading blows and take our chances that we'll be the last team to score. The Colts on the other hand seem to have come out thinking......
hey these guys are hanging with us, we have to turn it up a notch....and they did!.....In the long run I think it will do the Saints some good losing like this!......

My wife had just come home from school and was walking in the door and I was on the phone to my cousin screaming "HE'S TAKEN IT TO THE HOUSE BABY, SHORT PAUSE..........M'FING PIECE OF $HIT!" and Pam was like, "Nice to see you too baby. I take it this is the first real game of the season?" Why yes babe, it is. She just doesnt understand the fantasy thing! God, I love the NFL. Fantasy Football sure makes every game important and worth watching, thats why I love it.

.......is it just my computer or is everyone not getting the individual score changes for each player, I'm watching monday night football and Lienernt just threw a touchdown pass to Boldin and the points did not change on the yahoo site :mad:

You have to pay $9.99 for Stat Tracker for up to date scoring, Steve. What do you care??!! You are kicking ass.....a win for sure! lol :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back