3. Jabar Gaffney
4. David Carr
5. Mario Williams
6. Chris Henry
7. Any player from Michigan
8. Any player from Ohio State
9. Any player from LSU
10. Texans Defense

But dont let too many people know about this list, its a sure fire way to win your league before it even starts!

LMAO! Gee thanks! Do you think I'm a rookie or something? ;)

<apparently Justin has forgotten who he's dealing with!>

Hey, out of curiosity....how come you don't want to do a live draft?

Hey, out of curiosity....how come you don't want to do a live draft?

Trust me I'd rather have a live draft but I've found its too hard to get everyone together at the same time to do it. Its just easier this way. All the ones I play for real money except one this year are live draft.

Yeah, but those that don't show just auto draft from their rankings, right? No biggie, this is just new to me.......when will we know what order we draft in?

Yeah, but those that don't show just auto draft from their rankings, right? No biggie, this is just new to me.......when will we know what order we draft in?

You are correct, if they didnt show it would pull from there auto draft pick. Since its this late I will leave it the way it is but next year we will do a live draft.

Cool with me. So when do we know our draft order?

Cool with me. So when do we know our draft order?

On Wednesday morning when I get to work I will set the command to "Ready to Draft" and then the computer will pick the draft order and it will show on there. I will post the draft order here once its available. And then it takes a day or 2 sometimes depending on how busy yahoo is to post the results from the draft to your team online.

......Hey Kelly are you in this league, if so what is the name of your team :cool: now you know, me being from California and you living in some place called texas, this is going to be fun, ya know, Dodgers - astros, Rams - Cowboys...........yahoooooo :eek:

No, that would be the Astros. WHICH, btw is where I got the Whirling Dervishes. It's a Milo-ism. ;)

Yall better enjoy the next week since its last time you will be tied for first place. Let the ass whoopin's commence!

poor Steve he can't even talk trash right and has to delete his post lol:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back