Fantasy Football 2008 (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
I know its a little early, but thought I would post up my league here again. I know PJ, Alan, Steve T, Kelly, and a few others played last year along with some of my other friends and family. So here's the deal:

Yahoo
League ID#: 196515
League Name: Justin's Football League 2008
Password: cowboys

Also, just FYI the draft is set for a LIVE ONLINE DRAFT for Aug 23rd at 8:30. I believe I can change that date if need be, but we will be having a live online draft this year by popular demand by the players last year.

Last edited:
I'm in....if I can't live draft, it will take care of it for me by my draft rankings, right??

Thanks Justin!!

I'm in....if I can't live draft, it will take care of it for me by my draft rankings, right??

Thanks Justin!!

Yes sir, if you cant make the live draft just make sure you have your draft rankings done and it will pull off your list in the order you set. If you dont have the time or dont want to set your draft ranking, yahoo will just use the default ones they put together.

Yes sir, if you cant make the live draft just make sure you have your draft rankings done and it will pull off your list in the order you set. If you dont have the time or dont want to set your draft ranking, yahoo will just use the default ones they put together.

Already got it set. Gotta love those slow days at work!!!

i'm in justin......thanks for doin this again....it was good times last year

i wont be able to make the live draft...i have a race that weekend but i'll do the presets :)

I'm in Justin. Love the live draft and I think I should be able to make it. Looking forward to not winning it all. I say that because I've been playing FF for 18 years and have never won it all. My club is the one that always ends up with the guys who get hurt and put on IR, ending their season. So, all you football fans should hope none of your real-life team's players don't end up on my squad cuz they won't finish the season.:D

It's great seeing all of you get so excited about racing for second place:D

I'm in, but I'll be on vacation for the live draft part, no biggie though its all about the system:p

Kurse of the Krogen

hey do me a favor then, draft the Lions GM Matt Millen. Maybe he'll get a papercut then and be out for the season.

Kurse of the Krogen

hey do me a favor then, draft the Lions GM Matt Millen. Maybe he'll get a papercut then and be out for the season.

LMAO, thats hilarious! Well Mark, please dont draft any Texans or Cowboys players. Just Packers and Patriots and 49'ers.

Kel, he wont ahve to worry about that. They do a good enough job of that without Mark's help. I say Reggie only last 4 games this year!

why will the boosters run out of money to pay him oopps wrong league :D:p

I can say this much. When it's my turn to pick, if Adrian Peterson is available (so that would mean I'd be picking 1 or 2 if you go by the so-called experts), I WILL NOT PICK HIM. That'd be doomsday for my Vikings. No, I'm thinking more along the lines of Emmitt Smith...he still plays in the NFL, right?

I can say this much. When it's my turn to pick, if Adrian Peterson is available (so that would mean I'd be picking 1 or 2 if you go by the so-called experts), I WILL NOT PICK HIM. That'd be doomsday for my Vikings. No, I'm thinking more along the lines of Emmitt Smith...he still plays in the NFL, right?

And now you know why Mark has never won in 18 years!!!!

I hope you guys are ready for 2nd place b/c I plan on keeping my domination up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back