This years NFL draft (1 Viewer)

T.J.

Nitro Member
I know we are all big on our college football thread, but how about thoughts from this years NFL draft. Did your college players go where you expected or drop off the charts?

I was paying close attention as always to see where my Longhorn players would end up. This year was the first in 5 or 6 years that a Longhorn wasnt taken in the first round...I'm suprised NO receivers were taken in the first round period!!
Once again, Tennessee didnt draft any help for Vince Young until the last round!:mad: The guys on ESPN were saying that the Titans expect him to throw the ball and run down field and catch it himself!:p

Your thoughs...

Michigan man went #1 thats always good.

I was shocked and happy that Millen and the Lions didn't take another wr with the first pic. Although they did still draft one, which has everyone in town here scratching their heads.

Beyond my Michigan bias, Miami did have a good draft with Long then picking up Henne. Now they have a guy who can throw and manage a game and someone who will make sure he's not killed everytime he drops back.

Detroit had the no name draft. The O-lineman in the first round was a reach as of now but I think it in a few years it will be considered a steal

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back