Crew Chief Change?? (2 Viewers)

sorry T.....i shoulda worded it better.....i was wondering why Rahn was nowhere to be found on the starting line!

Wait.. I saw Rahn around on the starting line......(under wing)

P6110068.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Funny as that might be, I am 99% sure that when Morgan rolled through the water to do his burnout, Rahn was standing in front of the car where he wanted Morgan to be.

Well . . . I hope Mel's team has plenty of parts ready to go! Stewart's tuneup seems to last until about 1000'. Wonder if Evan was involved in this unbeleivable decision. Are ya out there Big Guy?

Thats what I was thinking. Why mess with Melanie's team when there are doing quite well. It seems like a bad move to take Richard Hogan away from the team. I just hope it doesn't effect Mel's performances too much.

I agree,leave things as they are.Melanie's in the top 8,why mess with a good thing now??

i think gary scelzi hit the nail on the head with his comments last week. he pointed out the drag racing is desperate need of good quality crew chiefs. Gary stated that even if a team owner were fortunate enuff to obtain primary sponsorship for his team, the only way he can be competitive is to decimate an existing team.

That sucks foe Melanie.

Sure does. Kinda reminds me of last year when her performance suddenly fell off when Tony's picked up. But there was no crew chief change then. I wonder what that was all about? :rolleyes:

She needs to land her own sponsors and have her own darn team. She's too good to be put in this position. OR....get on a team where another team member isn't related to the owner. ( In my opinion. ) :)

So far, she's had a good chance for being in the infamous top 8 countdown after Indy. Whatever is going on in the Lucas camp, I hope that doesn't change.

Keep on truckin' Mel !

Last edited:
I don't get why'd they'd mess with Troxel's team. Maybe have Hogan help to get them up to speed but why steal from one teammate to help the other.

Ya mean, other then the team owner's kid not doing very well?

WAIT! That sounds just like last year!

PJ.... snap out of it! :D:):p;) HA!

Last edited:
Evan has got to be the most unselfish individual in all of drag racing. It just shows how much he wants to make things better :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back