Crew Chief Change?? (3 Viewers)

As has all ready been stated, John & Shirley Muldowney are good friends with Herbert & with Rahn & Shirley divorcing that might make things very uncomfortable for everyone.

Then they must have been good friends with Rahn as well.
I see your point Teri but it's a business and if hiring Rahn would help then he probably would. ;)
Herbert performed very well in Chicago if he does well again they me be over that hump and have a decent set up I would really like to see Doug H. do well he has more than paid his dues. :D

I think since Doug H appears out of the picture, I sure would like to see Vandergriff get the "Big Brown Rail" running as it should.

TIM, TIM, TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GET A FLOGGIN' FOR THAT ONE!!!

I knew I would take a "beating" for that post!:D Dont care much for DHL's service, but if they are supporting drag racing and Scott's team, then they can lose or damage all of my packages they want!!!:p:D

but if they are supporting drag racing and Scott's team, then they can lose or damage all of my packages they want!!!
If that ain't the biggest puff of smoke I have ever seen blown on here... :D :eek: It is Suzie Q Tim, so I totally understand... :p

Love Ya Suzie... :D
Call me... LOL

:D Hold on............ We are getting word Paris just passed gas..................... Yes it has been confirmed by TMZ.com Paris has just blown a squeeker... You heard it here first, to repeat, Paris Hilton, the party girl for hire, has just blah, blah, CLICK!!! :D

I think it's a passing gas deal and it has a Lucas Oil sticker on it, but I think I've got it figured out.

Last year Morgan Lucas announces a new team and set up with a crew chief and assistant crew chief. Team comes out at Pomona and falls on it's face. Things don't get much better and so assistant #1 gets the boot and the team brings in assistant #2. Things still don't go well so crew chief #1 gets booted and in comes crew chief #2 with assistance from assistant #2. Well, that turns into a pile so crew chief #2 gets the boot but assistant #2 is retained. Now it gets more brilliant and since owner #1 is paying the bills he steals crew chief #3 from car #2 and still gets assistance from assistant #2. But wait, it gets even better as he now rehires crew chief #1 to be crew chief on car #2 which is in the points chase and has a win but probably will head for the pile to join car #1. I think owner #1 needs to fire himself.

Whew!!! I think I'm outta gas now.:eek:

I think it's a passing gas deal and it has a Lucas Oil sticker on it, but I think I've got it figured out.

Last year Morgan Lucas announces a new team and set up with a crew chief and assistant crew chief. Team comes out at Pomona and falls on it's face. Things don't get much better and so assistant #1 gets the boot and the team brings in assistant #2. Things still don't go well so crew chief #1 gets booted and in comes crew chief #2 with assistance from assistant #2. Well, that turns into a pile so crew chief #2 gets the boot but assistant #2 is retained. Now it gets more brilliant and since owner #1 is paying the bills he steals crew chief #3 from car #2 and still gets assistance from assistant #2. But wait, it gets even better as he now rehires crew chief #1 to be crew chief on car #2 which is in the points chase and has a win but probably will head for the pile to join car #1. I think owner #1 needs to fire himself.

A FREAKING MEN, William. Mad props to you for this post man.

\

Lol that was pretty good,lol.

So........maybe it is time for a poll :)

Does RH elevate the performance level on the Lucas car or does the performance level for Mel go downhill????????????

both??????:confused: Neither

So........maybe it is time for a poll :)

Does RH elevate the performance level on the Lucas car or does the performance level for Mel go downhill????????????

both??????:confused: Neither

As long as Morgan is getting Melanies crew chief, they might as well do this-

Take the POW/MIA car, take the body off. Take the Lucas Oil car, take the body off. Back both cars out of their pit. Push the MIA car in the Lucas pit, and Lucas car in MIA pit. Put Lucas body on MIA car and MIA body on Lucas car.
DONE! :eek:

or......completely gut Morgan's car and make it exactly (close as possible) like Mel's car and start getting double data:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back