Crew Chief Change?? (1 Viewer)

When John was working on his Mother's car there was not a lot of money, so learning how to fabricate was a way of life. He was doing work for Walt Disney.

nice new avatar PJ

thanks

I don't get why'd they'd mess with Troxel's team. Maybe have Hogan help to get them up to speed but why steal from one teammate to help the other. Doesn't make sense to me unless they are an a car and a b car.

Winning takes 3 things A good car A good driver And a good crew.
Mix any of that up, and the combo can fail to live up to its full ability.

TIM, TIM, TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GET A FLOGGIN' FOR THAT ONE!!!

can I watch????

Be nice to my DHL... at least they can get an inbound international shipment right and on time.... UPS-SCS???? 3 weeks from germany to virginia (clear it, I thought you cleared it, what do you mean, you never picked it up?)

I can't really see that happening. Doug is hanging out with Shirley if you haven't noticed. There is that whole D-I-V-O-R-C-E thang going on.

Wow Suzie....Are yous saying that they are dating now? Now that would be a good rumor if I have ever heard one. lmao

The story is back up on CompetitionPlus.com, and it's no longer in the Rumors section, but is at the top of the News section.

In other words, it's completely factual, with no one from Morgan Lucas Racing denying it.

Hogan to Morgan Lucas, John Stewart to Melanie Troxel and Tobler simply let go at this point.

Jon Asher

What about Lance Larsen? Was Tobler still more of an adviser? Did I miss Larsen leaving earlier? Did Rahn ever get the chance to run a combo he knew? Why is the sky blue? Why does Ray sand on his truck like a man possessed??

I don't get why'd they'd mess with Troxel's team. Maybe have Hogan help to get them up to speed but why steal from one teammate to help the other. Doesn't make sense to me unless they are an a car and a b car.

Thats what I was thinking. Why mess with Melanie's team when there are doing quite well. It seems like a bad move to take Richard Hogan away from the team. I just hope it doesn't effect Mel's performances too much.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back