Crew Chief Change?? (1 Viewer)

From what I hear- you guys are going to have to eat a big mess of crow when this comes out..................

Alan, what exactly are we going to be eating crow for? We were just having fun messing around. No one said "its going to be so and so and it wasnt" or anything.

Who was supposed to eat crow?? :confused:
And does it taste like chicken??

And Alan L.
This thing I call a sweat box, property manager calls it a two car garage :rolleyes: is facing away from the delta breeze, if we had one today, and paint says spray below 78 degrees which means I have to be up at 2AM...
I hate this place... I want my shop back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
90 at 10:00 this morning... And I plan on being done before next month... :D And firmly planted on the couch enjoying the fresh breeze of the A/C and watching my HDP stock go through the roof... Both shares... :D

Last edited:
I like the summer delta breeze....you know when it's 105, the breeze feels like a blow dryer....that's the good one...

Or a customer this morning "it's so hot here already" I laugh and tell them to wait a month.....they are from Colorado..high of 80 is warm she said...I told her 100 for a week is common...
:eek:

WOW ... not my first choice either. I am surprised.

I would like to see Tobler wind up with Doug Herbert. Herbert is due for a turnaround. Wouldn't that be interesting, from Mac Tools to Snap On Tools.....

I can't really see that happening. Doug is hanging out with Shirley if you haven't noticed. There is that whole D-I-V-O-R-C-E thang going on.

Well no one can blame me for none of this business cause I'm minding my own business and fishing in Alabama and making little doll's that look like politicians . All the necks keep coming out crooked. Go Figure!

And I'll testify It's hot here too.

I like the summer delta breeze....you know when it's 105, the breeze feels like a blow dryer....that's the good one...

Or a customer this morning "it's so hot here already" I laugh and tell them to wait a month.....they are from Colorado..high of 80 is warm she said...I told her 110 for a week is common...
:eek:
Sorry Alan, I fixed your mistake... :D

Gotta go-
I guarantee you Mr. Miagee passed away from his wax on, wax off dealy on a dually... :p He was from Sac. you know...

LATA-

IMPORTANT CREWCHIEF UPDATE FROM THE NEBRASKA CORNFIELD:
Suzie's crystal ball told me who it is but I was forced to keep quiet. However, the news from the crystal ball has been sealed in a mayo jar and sent DHL next day to Ray Ghio. Now back to your regularly scheduled hourly Dale Jr. press conference.

Hey , Terry, if it was sent DHL , it probably was broken along the way or lost in transit!:D

Geesh Chris & Sam,
Herbert unloads off the trailer and runs a 4.53 then follows it up with a 4.50 next session and winds up racing in the semi finals? He needs a turnaround? There's a bunch of big names that would've gladly traded their weekend for his. It's been slow in coming but I'd say he's liking the progress?

Come on Doc, one weekend a turnaround does not make. If Herbert can back that up with similar results at the next several events, well than I'll eat some of that crow you guys keep talking about. I like Doug, and I just am hoping for the best for him and his team ....

Suzie, I had not noticed that Doug was hanging out with Shirley, so I guess that would definitely eliminate Herbert from contention for Tobler's services.

Who else is out there in need of some tuning help .... Vandergriff in the "big brown rail" maybe?

Suzie, I had not noticed that Doug was hanging out with Shirley, so I guess that would definitely eliminate Herbert from contention for Tobler's services.

yeah, you can go back and read some of Doug's blogs and he has pictures with her.

John Muldowney is in the mix over there too.

John Muldowney is working on a 57 Nomad for Snap-On, not hanging out with Doug Herbert. Rahn is gone because 3 DNQ's were 3 too many. And the split between Shirley and Rahn can be blamed on E.C.

Did you see the interview with Doug Herbert on NHRA Raceday? He said he was there observing and they would find a place for him if he found the right fit. That was on Mother's day.

As far as E.C. goes............it takes 2
to tango!!!

John is got a 4 month deadline to finsh a Very custom 57 Nomad thar become a Snap-On tool box. It will be in the SEMA show in Vegas the week after the race there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back