Crew Chief Change?? (1 Viewer)

The only thing that I am shocked about, is that Rahn couldn't get a handle on the combo... REALLY!!

Didn't Morgan find they had a bent bellhousing after the first few races and thought that was the problem?? Anyone... :eek:

Rahn did not forget how to tune a T/F car overnight, so if this rumor is true, which like I said I would not be surprised, I'm sure he is signing paperwork with another team as we speak... :)

The revolving door of crew chiefs the last few years is quite shocking however... Sounds like high school sweethearts...
Get the F out... :mad: I miss you too... :rolleyes:

So........was Rahn testing on Monday??;)

I really don't know the answer to this question, I just want to know myself:D

The only thing that I am shocked about, is that Rahn couldn't get a handle on the combo... REALLY!!

Didn't Morgan find they had a bent bellhousing after the first few races and thought that was the problem?? Anyone... :eek:

Rahn did not forget how to tune a T/F car overnight, so if this rumor is true, which like I said I would not be surprised, I'm sure he is signing paperwork with another team as we speak... :)

The revolving door of crew chiefs the last few years is quite shocking however... Sounds like high school sweethearts...
Get the F out... :mad: I miss you too... :rolleyes:

Ray did you get the sealed mayo jar from DHL? Believe it or not, that is the news that was in it!

Who do you think forwards all those jars to Comp Plus?? :D
I can never get the lids off those silly things... :rolleyes:
Plus I hate mayo... Send full bottles of Patron with notes and I'll spill everything I know... :D Yep Martin and Karl, even about that... :eek:

WOW ... not my first choice either. I am surprised.

I would like to see Tobler wind up with Doug Herbert. Herbert is due for a turnaround. Wouldn't that be interesting, from Mac Tools to Snap On Tools.....

Alan Loder
I THINK David was talking about the rumor and not you posting it BTW- ;) Now that I cleared that up, I can concentrate on making sure my sanding strokes are uniform and consistant... :D That has really thrown me off this morning thinking about it...

BACK TO WORK!!
Gawd it's hot here... :(

No harm no foul!!!!! Uniform and consistant strokes....:eek:

It's hot here too .... yeah right....just think how hot it will be in another month in the valley....I've seen the shop I work at hit 120 inside...coupled with hot engines/cars....yippy!!!!!

Last edited:
WOW ... not my first choice either. I am surprised.

I would like to see Tobler wind up with Doug Herbert. Herbert is due for a turnaround. Wouldn't that be interesting, from Mac Tools to Snap On Tools.....

Geesh Chris & Sam,
Herbert unloads off the trailer and runs a 4.53 then follows it up with a 4.50 next session and winds up racing in the semi finals? He needs a turnaround? There's a bunch of big names that would've gladly traded their weekend for his. It's been slow in coming but I'd say he's liking the progress?

All I have to say is I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Oh wait its gone now from Comp plus so I never told you anthing, you didn't see me, I wasn't even here. sshhhh darn witness protection program

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back