Kloeber Out on Knoll's TF Team? (1 Viewer)

Wow, didn't see that one coming! :eek: I've been a Kloeber fan since he took an hour out of his day several years ago at Cordova to talk with me.

He won't be unemployed long. Too bad things have not worked out on the NHRA side as well as Clay and Company have hoped. I am kinda surprised by this change, I certainly don't think the driver or the crew chief are the problem on that team (I don't know what is, but it doesn't seem to be chemistry is all I am sayin'). I will be interested in the details when they come out ...

If nothing else, it illustrates how much tougher the sledding is on the POWERade side of the fence ...

WTF-O....

Okay, Mike's moving to Melaine's car... Mel's moving into Mike Ashley's fueler, Phil Burkhart in Mel's car.... Hogan to Clay's... Mark and Ron overseeing Morgan's Ride....

And Big Jim Dunn is bossing a new Nitro ride for Frank Manzo....

did I miss anyone? oh, yeah... Phil, Morgan and Clay are team blockers for JR Todd

One would think that Mike Kloeber will have many, many opportunities to choose from within an hour of this announcement. Evan on the other hand has slim pickings, there aren't that many out there. I guess Wayno will be there next!

if he really is out of a job....maybe a little reunion over at snake racing hmmm....maybe have him help out over on TJ's car....help him be a spoiler for the countdown

WTF-O....

Okay, Mike's moving to Melaine's car... Mel's moving into Mike Ashley's fueler, Phil Burkhart in Mel's car.... Hogan to Clay's... Mark and Ron overseeing Morgan's Ride....

And Big Jim Dunn is bossing a new Nitro ride for Frank Manzo....

did I miss anyone? oh, yeah... Phil, Morgan and Clay are team blockers for JR Todd
You forgot the umbrella?????

I used to always say, "If I had 10 million bucks, I would get a McKinney chassis with the first 50 thou. The next million would go to BUYING Alan Johnson for six months."

Well, now that Mike is unemployed, it looks like my Mega Million bucks could be spent elsewhere.

Man, I can't believe he was released. Talk about "Hero-to-Zero".....

Last edited:
I honestly have nothing against Mike Kloeber...and he and Clay have won a TON of IHRA championships, but how many round wins does Clay have this year? Not many. That car seems inconsistent and hardly ever advances. Clay is one heck of a driver, and I'm sure that's the reason for the release.

Again, I'll say that I am a HUGE Clay Millican fan, and I have nothing against Mike...bottom line: that car has not performed this year. Period.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back