Antron to Powers TF (1 Viewer)

I've talked to AB in the pits, I think he is closer to 5'6", 5'7" 145llbs.

S/F
D

IMO, he is way out of his league doing this. I hope there is a magic pill Beard and Power can give him because I honestly don't see him lasting. He doesn't have the strength to muscle these cars when needed and they'r ejust asking for trouble.

Goe's back to NHRA mandating an alcohol class chedule, similar to Busch in Cup, to make sur eeveryone's ready for th ebigtime. But until they do that, they will continue to put lives on the line.

Pete...you obviously know very little about Antron, as he is a very strong person who is very athletic. He was a motocross racer before running track in College, then started racing PSM. He has been a top performer at all of those different types of racing. He is a gifted athlete with excellent reaction skills. Ask anyone who saw him make runs in the alcohol and TF dragster, they've all said he looks like he would have done it for years. Powers wouldn't have put Antron in the car if he didn't know for sure that Antron is capable of driving. Antron has proved himself to the people it matters to...and I can't wait to watch him prove himself to everyone else that doubts him.

IMO, he is way out of his league doing this. I hope there is a magic pill Beard and Power can give him because I honestly don't see him lasting. He doesn't have the strength to muscle these cars when needed and they'r ejust asking for trouble.

Goe's back to NHRA mandating an alcohol class chedule, similar to Busch in Cup, to make sur eeveryone's ready for th ebigtime. But until they do that, they will continue to put lives on the line.
Do you really and truly think that it takes more muscle to drive a Dragster over a Drag Bike???:rolleyes:

QUOTE]

Do you really think Melanie, Hillary and Ashley Force are stronger than Antron?
Must've been the Bud eh?

I personally think AB is going to do well, why don't we all wait until next season before we start doubting his ability to drive? :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back