David Powers Q&A (1 Viewer)

Interesting that the temp driver wont get the 08 ride... Does that mean both people are picked?

CJ Curtsinger

Well, Mr. Powers sure did shed some light on what has transpired the last day or two...........NOT. Thanks for tryin', Bobby.

Late.................Mitch

It was never mentioned but could it be that Whit refused to wear scuba gear so Fuller could advance. Why else would an owner with 2 cars in the countdown fire the one that could be a diver. Sure a bad tuneup but didn't Beard get fired as well??

It was never mentioned but could it be that Whit refused to wear scuba gear so Fuller could advance. Why else would an owner with 2 cars in the countdown fire the one that could be a diver.................
Uhm, perhaps, pissed off the owner, so he severed ties at the earliest possible opportunity.

you certainly can not refute the facts that mr. powers has
assembled a first class operation in recent years.
he obviously has a business model and vision towards the future.
come along for the ride or get off.

the inmates can not run the asylum.

Well it makes no sense to let Whit go now if the person filling in at the last 2 races wasn't going to run next year too.

I would imagine, as somone else said, Whit wants to win his first tf race and was not willing to follow team orders if need be, which is fine by me.

I say just start a 2 car team Whit...of course I'm available for the other car:D

Of course this could be an intricate maneuver of teams/personalities/sponsorships/etc. but I just keep coming back to the statement that Whit was seen a number of times shouting in disagreement with Mr. Powers. Biting the hand that feeds you almost always turns out to be an excellent dietary move.

I hear the replacement driver for the last two events has been selected. He won't have to travel very far to get to the tracks. Also he has something in common with the owner. Word should be out soon.

Of course this could be an intricate maneuver of teams/personalities/sponsorships/etc. but I just keep coming back to the statement that Whit was seen a number of times shouting in disagreement with Mr. Powers. Biting the hand that feeds you almost always turns out to be an excellent dietary move.

There is a local racer here that had a run in (arangement......) with a certain (ahem) party.

It turned out not well for the local guy.

Last year I spoke to a certain horse (with a mouth....BTW;) ) that confirmed what I believed to be true about a certain incident;);))

There was also a certain event here held by a certain company here that held a appearence by a certain individual some years back.

That certain individual was w_it nessed having a little hissy fit when a employee asked a civil but niaeve question about on track misfortunes that season.

I know a little more but what the heck.

Bad behavior gets admired more than good nowadays........

Sign 'O' the times:(

REX

Last edited:
I guess we have partly answered this question. And IMHO it couldnt have been a better choice. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back