New Multi-Car Nitro Team??? (1 Viewer)

Hey Gene, are you the Gene Davis from Phoenix? You may not remember me, but I met you back in '95 or so when I lived in Scottsdale. I've since moved back east, where your old buddy and mine, "Rocket Rod" Phelps lives. You were dabbling with an A/Fueler back then, but I've seen you have driven T/F a bit since. Welcome to the Mater.

Hey Gene, are you the Gene Davis from Phoenix? You may not remember me, but I met you back in '95 or so when I lived in Scottsdale. I've since moved back east, where your old buddy and mine, "Rocket Rod" Phelps lives. You were dabbling with an A/Fueler back then, but I've seen you have driven T/F a bit since. Welcome to the Mater.
I remember Rod Phelps rocketing a Camaro into the low 4s at Fireturd one evening many years ago. Pretty amazing!

WOOFREAKINHHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even look at the story via the link let alone get onto NHRA.com; I think PJ is messin' with because of the countdown changes!!!

This is fantastic news. Wilky is one of my faves and of course Dixon and The Snake!!!

I hope this is gonna help BOTH Snake AND Tim!!!

Thank you Bobby for posting this!!!

And Karl, if ya wanted, you could give Tim 3/4 correct as he did get 2 of 3 initials right!!! :D'OH:

:cool::cool::cool:

WOOFREAKINHHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even look at the story via the link let alone get onto NHRA.com; I think PJ is messin' with because of the countdown changes!!!

This is fantastic news. Wilky is one of my faves and of course Dixon and The Snake!!!

I hope this is gonna help BOTH Snake AND Tim!!!

Thank you Bobby for posting this!!!

And Karl, if ya wanted, you could give Tim 3/4 correct as he did get 2 of 3 initials right!!! :D'OH:

:cool::cool::cool:

Okay, we agree....
Tim Is 3/4 right....

it's that other 1/4 we are worried about, think it's the thin air...

d'kid
Just funnin' with ya Tim...

Okay, we agree....
Tim Is 3/4 right....

it's that other 1/4 we are worried about, think it's the thin air...

d'kid
Just funnin' with ya Tim...

....I gotta head to vegas now!!! I'll just remember to quit when I've made 75% of what a Top Fuel Team budgets for 5 seasons!;) Then I can build and race that Kick A$$ A/DA car that I've been dreaming about with a Johnson Mopar Hemi!!!

AWESOME NEWS....TWO GREAT PEOPLE TEAMING UP!!! Timmah #2 is happy that Timmah #1 is teaming up with the most classy SNAKE!!! Very happy about this....especially since it's with DON PRUDHOMME and not David Powers...:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back