Fuller Lands Sponsor For 2008 (1 Viewer)

WOW!
Great news! What a smart deal for CAT.

Can a green and yellow car be far behind? Tommy Johnson Jr. back in the pointy fuel car.

Remember the beer wars? How 'bout the (farm) gear wars!!!

Congrats to the entire crew at DPM. They have provided CAT great value so far this year and it is great to see it pay off.

That's very cool! After all the time, effort, and major $$ that DPM has put forth this year in pursuit of a championship and a major sponsor, I think this is a well-deserved and vey fitting deal. Here's hoping we see some more deals of similar stature come to pass!

Just goes to show you need to be out there running to fetch sponsors! Sitting in the Trailer trying to sell a sponsor doesn't cut it anymore. Great Job DPM!;)

Fuller and team deserves this.

Glad some other (super team) didn't undermine David Powers and steal it.
Good to see it stay with Fuller.

I am so happy for this well-deserved break for Rod Fuller and David Powers Motorsports.

Wouldn't it be crazy if the winning car for 2007 had no sponsor at the final race in Pomona??

That's awesome news!
Cat should finish out the year with Hot Rod there is a good chance they could win the championship. ;)

I saw somewhere that Fuller sold his Benz and Viper to keep racing this season.

Congrats to the team, well deserved.

I saw somewhere that Fuller sold his Benz and Viper to keep racing this season.

Congrats to the team, well deserved.

I read about the Viper, too, and I was just thinking that maybe Fuller can buy his Viper back. :D

Congratulations, indeed, to Fuller and DPM.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back