Ashley secures major sponsor for 2008 (1 Viewer)

Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback. It's a great example of how life can throw you curveballs and you can still hit a grandslam. You just have to swing the bat. To many of all of us put the bat down. Roger is a great guy and really stepped in to preserve our team. I call it Divine Intervention, but the reality is you just have to have unconditional faith in GD and yourself. I'm most happy for our wonderful team and now our wide open future. Don't worry about me driving. I get my thrills from building a great team and a great drag race organization. I believe with Roger and our existing team we will be around nagging Force, Schumacher and the rest of the big boys for a long time to come.

I want to reiterate my love, admiration and appreciation for Evan, Latrell and the enitre TORCO organization. It's unfortunate that things ended as they did but they were terrific sponsors and human beings for the last 3 years. They gave myself and many of us out here the chance to live a dream. :)

Expect to Win,

Mike Ashley

Hey Mike, congrats on you guys getting Howard to jump ship. He will be a wonderful assest to your team.

I can't add anything that hasn't already been said. This is fantastic and once again shows what a awesome guy Mike Ashley is.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back